My favorite English teacher in my life

www6798 1 / 1  
My favorite teacher was an eng teacher I met when I was in senior high Her name was Jenny.
she changed the way that I think about engl

before I met her in senior high. I used to despite eng and it used to be my weakest subject.
so I didnt like to study eng but she told me that she went through very hard experience in the
childhood.

I realized that study eng is very important to me. after that I respected her and bu now she was the best teacher for me.

please help me~
thinhtvdhtm 41 / 97  
My favorite teacher was an english teacher I met when I was in senior high Her name was Jenny.
she changed the way that I thinkthough about english
My favorite teacher was an English teacher I met when I was in senior high school. Her name was Jenny, and she changed the way that I think about language. Before I met her in senior high, I used to despise English class, and it used to be my weakest subject. So, I didn't like to study English, but she told me that she went through very hard experience in the childhood. I realized that study English is very important to me. After that, I respected her and bu now I remember her as the best teacher for me.
OP www6798 1 / 1  
Thanks for your comment ^^!

Home / Writing Feedback / My favorite English teacher in my life