Favorite song - Kitto Mata Itsuka

mamaki 1 / -  
hello eveyone

My brother try to write essay about his favorite song. i didn't have enough time to check all the
errors and this essay need anything or miss any point please suggest me.

Thanks... a lot

My favorite music is Kitto Mata Itsuka. It was sing by Depapepe. This song didn't have any lyrics, it's just only a melody that made from 2 guitars. Kitto Mata Itsuka is Japanese language. Kitto means really, Mata means is, Itsuka means lonely or sad. So Kitto Mata Itsuka means it was really lonely or sad. Dapapepe was from Japan. This band has only 2 members. Their name were Depa-San and Pepe-San, this is source is the band of this band. If you have a chance to listen to this band, you will love it. It's kind of J pop music. If you ever listen to this song once, you'll come back and listen it again. Any songs from Depapepe suitable for listen in the morning, on the beach, chill out in car while you driving, or after you have got any problem in your life, you just listen to these songs and pay attening and let your heart flew into the song. It will help you feel better. They also have other top hit songs such as a Start, Wedding bell, This Way. If you looking for good music try to listen to this band. They won't be disappoint you.
shin521 2 / 8  
Hi :)

Well, there are a lot of grammar and punctuation errors in the essay.
For instance, My favorite music is Kitto Mata Itsuka. It wassing by Depapepe It should be It is sung by..
Also in the same sentence, Kitto Mata Itsuka isn't a genre, it's a song, therefore you can not use the word music ...
Never start a sentence with So.

Please re read this essay. There are a lot of things that needs to be fixed.

:-)
serogers32 1 / 2  
My favorite music is Kitto Mata Itsuka,it was sing by Depapepesung by Depapepe . This song didn't have any lyrics, it's just only a melody that made from 2two guitars. Kitto Mata Itsuka is Japanese languagein Japanese . Kitto means really, Mata means is,and Itsuka means lonely or sad. So Kitto Mata Itsuka means it was really lonely or sadWhen put together, Kitto Mata Itsuka stands for "it was really sad" . Dapapepe was from Japanis from Japan and is made up of only two membersThis band has only 2 members , Their name were Depa-San and Pepe-San, this is source is the band of this band.named Depa-San and Pepe-San If you have a chance to listen to this band, you will love it. It's kind of J pop music. If you ever listen to this songband once, you'll come back and listen toitthem again. Any songs from Depapepe are suitable for listen in the morning, on the beach, chill out in car while you are driving, or after you have got any problem in your life. you justL isten to these songs and pay atteningattention.L et your heart flew intoflow with the song. It will help you feel better. They also have other top hit songs such as a " Start" , " Wedding B ell" ,and" This Way." If you looking for good music try to listen to this band. They won't be disappoint you.

Hope this helps!
Hello, Boataaa, I see that Shin and Sara fixed the errors for you! Is your brother able to retype the essay and make the suggested changes?

For example, when you have written a complete sentence, use a period to separate it from the next sentence:
This song didn't have any lyrics. It's just only a melody that made from 2 guitars.
Also, "just" and "only" mean the same thing, so you should just use one of them and not both! :-)

When you write about a word, use " " marks:
Kitto Mata Itsuka is Japanese language. Kitto means "really," Mata means is, and Itsuka means "lonely" or "sad."
Above, I put the English words in " " quotation marks but not the Japanese words. There are no strict rules about this, but I think careful use of " " marks can make it clearer. I also added and .

:-)

Home / Writing Feedback / Favorite song - Kitto Mata Itsuka