FCE ESSAY"Some people say that using the internet is the best way of learning things. Do you agree?"

thatkrisss 1 / -  

learning everything from the internet

Nowadays a range of things can be done in the internet, which is an integral part of everyone's life. And I completely agree this is the best way of learning everything that person are interested in.

Firstly, internet gives the opportunity to learn a new language or even several ones at the same time. There is a huge number of different apps and websites, where we are able to watch educational videos and then do some exercises to keep all information in mind. In addition, due to the internet people can find a tutor, with whom they will learn the language faster and this way is more efficient since they will have conversations with a person, who has already known it.

Secondly, internet is a great place to receive knowledge about playing a musical instrument. It can be done via electronic books which include everything connected with music. Moreover, it is possible to have online lessons that give the opportunity to learn how to play a particular musical instrument in every corner of the world.

Thirdly, information about cooking can be find in the internet. It has various forums, where people tell others their stories of becoming cookers. Besides, there are a lot of recipes of mouth-watering dishes and tips how to cook properly.

To sum up, living in the twenty first century people are able to learn things from the internet, instead of going somewhere, which will exactly save their time.
There is a specific way of discussing an FCE essay. It has to do with specific topic considerations provided as a part of the discussion instructions. I do not believe that I can properly assess this essay based on the scoring considerations without it. That said, I can offer a general review for this essay.

The essay does not really separate itself in terms of the general and personal discussion points. The fourth paragraph should lend itself to a personal discussion but I do not see that happening here. It is mostly geared towards the generalized discussion alone. Opinion clarity may be a problem. Grammar issues in relation to sentence presentations are also very noticeable. Anchor sentences are not effectively used either but transition words are well used. Next time try to use more transition phrases.

Home / Writing Feedback / FCE ESSAY"Some people say that using the internet is the best way of learning things. Do you agree?"