What features of restaurant I care most?

whitney 21 / 38  
toefl speaking

If I had to say what features of restaurant I cared most, I would consider from the following two angles.

For one reson, it should have delicious food. I eat outside because I wanna eat delicious food that I cannot make by myself. And eatting outside costs more than eatting at home , so I want a restaurant that can make food worth the money I pay.

For another reason, the atmosphere should be quiet and beutiful. I mean I choose the restaurant not only for the food but for the atmosphere it provides. I want a place with light music and beautiful decoration.

So that is what features I care for a restaurant.

One of the most important invention in the past 100 years, for me, is air plane.

First, it connects the far reaches in the world so we can go to other continent for holidy travel, study, and visiting relatives more conviniently. With out it,we have to spend much more time to get to other convinient. Obviously, planes make uor life more convininet.

Second, it makes the world as a unity. People can exchange both spirital and material stuff more quickly and more efficiently. Without it, we can not eat fruits from a distant country.

So because air plane makes our life more convinient and the world more connected, I think it is the most important invention in the past 100 years' history.
Oh, I see some good advice here... I want to add a colon:

If I had to say what features of restaurant I cared most, I would consider from the following two angles: food and the environment.

Use a colon to show "more to come."

For one thing, it connects the far reaches in the world so we can go to other continents for holiday, travel, study, and visiting relatives more conveniently .

Another reason is that flight makes the world reach a new level of unity.

People can exchange both spirital and material stuff more quickly and more efficiently. Without it, we can not eat fruits from a distant country.---These are good sentences.

Airplanes make our life more convenient and the world more...

:-)

Home / Writing Feedback / What features of restaurant I care most?