Fewer Cars, Healthier environment

goleh_sorkh 1 / 1  
Do you agree or disagree
In twenty years there will be fewer cars in use than there are today.

In today's world using the cars is the most essential object for commuting especially in big cities. By manufacturing more cars in different models and different brands, people would become more and more interested in buying cars. Because of using cars in big cities, the whole environment is facing more and more pollution.The goverment apply some solutions for decreasing using the cars such as higher price on gas and higher taxes on cars.

in some societies government tries to apply high taxes in cars to persuade people not to buying that. In addition by increasing the price of gases people tend to carpool or use public transportation. Improving public transportation errands as subways, buses , and trains encourage people to use them for going to work instead of waist their time on traffic at freeways.

Internet has the main key in today's world. Because of time management people prefer to stay at home and shop online. In the case people save their time and money to spend on gas and traffic to go shopping.

In conclusion, in twenty years people use cars less than now because they would save money and time by not using cars.
Candidate 2 / 1  
"In today's world, using cars are the most essential objects for commuting, especially in metropolitan areas."

Home / Writing Feedback / Fewer Cars, Healthier environment