IELTS: The only field of activity for businesses is just to make money?

sharfina 35 / 21 5  
The purpose of businesses is to make money and they should concentrate only this. Do you agree or disagree?

Globalisation has changed world commerce. The intention of starting businesses is to earn money, then claim that they should focus to gain it. However, this is not always true, it is argued that innovation is another aspect that should be consideration for the betterment of businesses .

Apparently all businesses in the world have high ambition to earn money since they cannot start up and develop a business without make a profit. A brief illustration of this is Elon Musk, an American, CEO Space Exploration Technologies, said that the main aim he developing his enterprise is to be rich and gain a lot of money. His target regarding the high annual income, $7,000,000/month, is the biggest motivation that gives rise to him and his collaborations finding several ways to meet their target. As a result, in 2015, his business become prestigious in the world. It is clear that money should be consideration for employers to operate businesses.

Apart from the previous discussion, innovation is the significant aspect to make successful enterprises. Taking Google as an example, it has a large capital as well as modern infrastructures, yet Google+, its social networking product, is not bound to attract more attention from general audiences over two following periods, from 2103 to 2015. Andrew Lindstorm, as American Telematic Expert, said that this is because Google lack of innovation. It tends to imitate other social networking sites that already existed out there. This condition goes hand to hand with decrease of profit in the company.There is no doubt that this facet play a pivotal role for developing successful business.

The aforementioned evidence shows that although money is crucial aspect for businesses, it is deemed that innovation is another important factor that should be paid more attention for advancement of businesses. It is imperative that companies will venture throughout international borders, if they combine such factors.
Bayan 2 / 2  
another aspect that should be A consideration for the betterment of businesses.

Apparently all businesses in the world haveA high ambition to earn

Apart from the previous discussion, innovation is the significant aspectof makingto make successful enterprises. Taking Google as an example,

with A decrease of profit in the company.There is no doubt that this factfacetplayplays a pivotal role for developingA successful business.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS: The only field of activity for businesses is just to make money?