The figure describes how the air leaks can circulate into the house and goes out

irfan727 49 / 68 29  
Task 1 - Air leaks and heat loss in houses

The figure describes how the air leaks can circulate into the house and goes out which cause loss heat and waste the energy. On the other hand, there is much air leaking occurred in every room and a significant amount of heat energy become useless.

Regarding to the air enter the house, there are many spaces like windows and doors as places air comes to the home. They spread into most of the scopes. In the basement, air passes crawl area and dryer vent. Outside air enters the bathroom and kitchen also window in the middle room.

Air leaking out the cottage from several rooms like the bathroom and other rooms. The air throughout two recessed lights and it is followed to the attic hatch. Then, the air turning around and it passes roof top. Main point, it happens changing of input and output air particularly in the first floor.

eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
- Although this is good., some flaws interrupt the flow of sentences. Here is the edit.
The figure describes how the air leaks can(it's better to omit "can") circulate into the house and goes out (STOP HERE)which cause loss heat and waste the energy. On the other hand( there is no contrast, so you cannot even use this phrase) , there is much air leaking occurred in every room and a significant amount of heat energy becomeS useless.

- It always includes the overview, presenting the general view. Let me give a try for both intro and overview;
A breakdown of the ins and outs of how air leaks works is presented in the diagram. As seen, this disperses mild temperature due to the circulation. In any case, some ventilators allow fresh air to come into spaces, while hot air in the rooms is pulled towards the exhaust fans.

- hope this helps, eddy suaib

Home / Writing Feedback / The figure describes how the air leaks can circulate into the house and goes out