The figures who apply for teaching job in two different subjects in Ontario between 2001 and 2007

daveandrei 14 / 8 5  
The line graph presents the figures who apply for teaching job during the period 2001 to 2007 in Ontario in two different subjects: English-language and French-language. Overall, it is immediately apparent that English and French language teacher recruitments had roughly the same level in the beginning. Afterwards, English-language study hit a low in 2002 then it acquired a moderate increase in 2003 while French subject had a lack of interest until 2003.

To begin, job seekers who choose one of the two subject had almost the same position. In English, subject stood at 70 percent and French subject stood at 73 percent. Next, English subject applicant hit a low to 58 % and rose to 68%. However, French-language study applicant plunged to 41% until 2003.

After 2003, the teacher who apply teaching English lesson indicated some fluctuations, but it showed a steady growth over 74 percent at the end of the period. Nevertheless, English and French courses had a similar gradual climb between 2003 and 2005 where English course gained an increase to 2% and French lesson showed a rise to 3%, but then French hit a low to 28% until the end of the period.

Devi, I will not fault the way that you shared the information with the reader. In terms of your summarizing skills and formatting, you don't have any problems. You have a clear understanding of the information provided and you did your best to present the same information in a coherent manner. The only real problem that I saw with your writing style was the fact that you kept on using singular representations when you should have been using plural forms of the words since you are dealing with numbers and percentages, which are always represented in plural form in written discussions.

Let me show you where the specific problem areas are in the discussion:

The line graph presents the figures who apply for THE teaching job APPLICANTS during the period 2001 to 2007 in Ontario in COVERING two different subjects: English-language and French-language . Overall, it IT is immediately apparent that English and French language teacherS recruitments had roughly the same level in AT the beginning. Afterwards, English-language study hit a low in 2002 then it acquired a moderate increase in 2003 while THE French subject had a lack of interest SHOWED A DECLINE IN INTEREST until 2003.

To begin, job seekers who choose one of the two LANGUAGE subject had almost the same positionS. In English,THE subject TEACHER APPLICANTS stood at 70 percent and French subject TEACHER APPLICANTS stood at 73 percent. Next, THE English subject applicantS hit a low to OF 58 % and rose to 68%. However, French-language study TEACHER applicantS plunged to 41% until 2003.

After 2003, the teacherS who applyING TO teaching English lessonindicated SHOWED some fluctuations, but it showed a steady growth over 74 percent at the end of the period. Nevertheless, English and French courses had a similar gradual climb between 2003 and 2005 where THE English course gained an increase to OF 2% and French lessonS showed a rise to OF 3%, but then French hit a low to OF 28% until the end of the period.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
The line graph presents the figures ... .

The line graph presents the proportion of graduates who applied for jobs as teachers of both French and English languages in Ontario from 2001 to 2007, a period of 6 years. Overall, initially, both percentages accounted for a 70% success rate in the recruitment. Yet, a gap between French and English-teacher figures had widen out. In any case, the recruitment of French teachers increased steadily, while that of English ones showed the reverse .

Home / Writing Feedback / The figures who apply for teaching job in two different subjects in Ontario between 2001 and 2007