Fijian ants grow their own plant cities and farm tropical fruits

yurikeyuri 43 / 61 2  
The Squamellaria fruit plant is used growing media of the ant, Philidris Nagasau who enter in seeds of the fruit plant and eat flesh also collect the seeds for future farming. Not only the fertiliser is main feature of the growing of the plant, but also it dependent on the ant, so they can symbiotic relationship which it can be the history of the Fijian ant-plant interactions that when the plants developed roots that could grow in bark and the ants lost their ability to build nests and at the same time as finally this signals the beginning of the mutual relationship. Moreover, the ants also have smart ability to cultivate the fungi recently. The stagger teamwork of ants comes from their skill to develop such sophisticated food production

Source : New Scientist
Anna94 47 / 56 3  
Hello,

Philidris Nagasau who enterS in seeds of the fruit plant and eatS flesh (comma here) also collectS the seeds ...

Not only the fertiliser is main feature of ...

It should be》》fertilizer is not only the main fetire of the growing..., but it also DEPEND on...

the ant, so they can BE symbiotic relationship (...) interactions that when the plants (...) at the same time asfinally this signals BEGANthe beginning of the mutual relationship.

... to cultivate the fungi recently .

Hope those help you

Gluck^^~

Home / Writing Feedback / Fijian ants grow their own plant cities and farm tropical fruits