Find this out friends. EILTS Summary 5_Hola Dancing in Hawaiian Culture

Fatirtalent 12 / 19  
Hola Dancing in Hawaiian Culture

Hawai Island is renowned with its traditional culture, called Hula dancing. It has been markedly enhancing the level of visitors in such pacific paradise and play principal part in their culture. However, Hawaiian believe to several stories regarding the origins of hula. However, all ancient descriptions explain that it was performed to honor god or goddess and that was followed by remarkable ceremony. It is a common stereotype that the ancient hula was acted only by men. Otherwise, the scholars reports obvious explanations that hula was traditionally performed by both men and woman.

Hula was discourage around Hawaiian society caused of the communication with European cultures, which were carried by the English Explorer Captain James Cook. Although, during King David Kalakua's reign in the late nineteenth century. He is fascinated to revive and redevelop that lost Hawaiian tradition.

Nowadays, hula becomes well-known dancing in the world and performed with two sort of styles, ancient and modern basis. Both are distinguished from their played instruments. Traditional hula performed to the accompaniment of songs and the beating of drums. Meanwhile, modern hula followed with guitar and ukulele music.

note: please kindly write your comments below. merci....
ichanpants89 [Contributor] 16 / 777 309  
Hi Fatir. The following are some inputs regarding your essay. Hope you can follow it through!

- Hawai Island is renowned withfor its traditional culture,(no need to put a comma) called Hula dancing.
- It has been markedly enhancingenhance ...
- However,(putting transition signal "However" in this sentence is not appropriate) Hawaiian believe to several ...
- OtherwiseOn the contrary , the scholars reports obviouslyexplanationsexplain that hula was traditionally ...

Be careful with the use of transition signal. Read again how to use each word because it has different usage, for instance, both "otherwise" and "on the contrary" indicates contrast. However, you cannot use both words in all sentence; it depends on the context.

Good luck with your practice.
Dioba 68 / 104 7  
Hi fatirtalent,after reading your summary, i have some suggestions, perhaps usefull for you.
1.Hawai Island ----> as we know, Hawai is an archipelago.
2.Hawai Islandis renowned ---->Hawai islands are reowned
3."Hawai Island is renowned with its traditional culture, called Hula dancing." ---> no need put comma after culture word.

Home / Writing Feedback / Find this out friends. EILTS Summary 5_Hola Dancing in Hawaiian Culture