Finland has the possibility to become the first country which avoids using coal as energy source.

nurainiyusuf16 47 / 83 6  
Article Summary: Finland set to become first country to ban coal use for energy

Finland has possibility to become the first county which avoids using coal as energy source. It will be announced soon, as the part of Finland effort for building new energy and climate strategy. Started from 2030, burning of coal for energy needs will be banned. As a matter of fact, using coal saw a steady drop since 2011, and in order to replace that, government have invested in renewable energy for the following year. It led to a twofold of wind energy capacity in 2012, costing almost €80 million. At the same time, Nordic energy prices except coal decreased gradually from 2010 to 2016, and caused coal-fired power plants dipped to 8 percent of coal's energy that had usually provided for nations. Honestly, it seems like radical step for stopping coal since enormous nations have tried and failed to realize it. Apart from that, this step still becomes really positive news since the more countries join the coal phase-out, the climate will be better as others will have force to do the same.

Source:
newscientist
IvanMS027 43 / 56 9  
Hi. Here are my suggestions towards your essay

Started fromStarting in 2030, burning of coal ...

to become the first countR y which avoids using coal

... will be better as others will have force to do the same.

you should add one additional conjunction here.

Goodluck and Keep Spirited

Home / Writing Feedback / Finland has the possibility to become the first country which avoids using coal as energy source.