Finland to set become the first country to ban coal to use for energy

Bams17 28 / 43  
Finland to set become the first country to ban coal to use for energy.

Recently, Finland government releases news that Finland has been ready to ban coal as their energy. It is because the coal is predicted will disappear from market in 2030, not only that but also using of coal has been decline in Finland starting from 2010. Although ban the coal as their energy source, Finland does not spontaneously leave it, but smoothly move away and try to discover renewable energy such wind power energy. This concept gets good response from others countries such as UK , Australia and The Netherlands. Those country will phase coal out within 10 up to 15 years. Consequently, as coal substitution, countries have to discover a renewable energy resources.

Source: newscientist
faizunaa17 49 / 91  
Recently, Finland government releaseshas released news that Finland has beenis ready to ban coal as their energy.

1. has released ---> use perfect, because it refer to past time that happen recently

2, has been ---> focus to process, ---> present perfect continous, it's not focus to process, so use present may be right.
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Bambang..
These are my corrections for your summary

Note: Actually, It is a good job because you could extract essential information of that article. Besides that, you can guide readers to understand your summary better since you explained the information systematically. I did not pause when reading your summary. However, you should reread your summary before you upload because there were a few minor errors such as plural or singular.

Keep Writing
GOOD LUCK

Home / Writing Feedback / Finland to set become the first country to ban coal to use for energy