The first and foremost consideration is to be able obtain a stable job, satisfaction would be next..

william731 18 / 43 13  
Some people think that job satisfaction is more important than job security. Others think that people cannot expect to enjoy a job and having a permanent job is more important. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

There is not a unanimous consensus as to whether job satisfaction or job security is of greatest importance. Some people place more values on working in a satisfactory job whereas others think that getting a permanent job is their paramount concern. The essay intends to explore both sides of arguments while also present my personal opinion.

To begin with, it is undeniable that working in a enjoyable job can be advantageous. Firstly, research has shown that people who satisfy their current jobs status are much more productive than those who have dissatisfied work. It is because when people are participating in a satisfying job, they tend to devote full attention to performing the tasks. Secondly, job dissatisfaction can result in serious negative effects. For instance, people who has punishing work schedule may likely exert themselves to high degree of mental stress which may lead to anxiety.

On the contrary, the opponents argue that they ought to secure their jobs first before they can consider satisfaction. Many people nowadays are living on the edge that they bear high level of financial stresses from supporting their families financially and mortgage repayments. They are scared of losing their jobs and reluctant to raise complains even though they are working in an uncomfortable environment.

Personally, I think sometimes people have no choice but to work in a position whichever available for them. People in China, for example, normally have to work six days a week. Besides, some workers often receive unreasonable remunerations or even none for working overtime. Yet, those people are still staying with their current jobs since if they do not accept the jobs, there are plenty of applicants willing to takeover.

To conclude, It is no doubt that every person would like to have a enjoyable job. However, the first and foremost consideration is to be able to obtain a stable job before thinking about satisfaction.

- William, you forgot to introduce the topic statement prior to entering your full discussion. Without the topic statement, your thesis does not make any sense. Kindly insert the topic statement for clarity in the introduction. You must also present your opinion as part of the introductory statement so that we will have an idea of what the slant of the essay discussion will be.

- Using the words "To begin with" and "Firstly" does not instill confidence in this paper as an academically balanced piece of research. Try to avoid these word fillers by going direct to the point and discussing the main topic of the paragraph beginning with the first sentence, without any fillers.

- These are common reasons for job security. Try to use some new ideas that will give your essay a fresher outlook on the issue. Do a little research on the topic and use the most recent reasons for job security over job satisfaction in order to create a better and more up to date discussion.

- So which do you think is more important? Job security or job satisfaction? You did not make that clear. Present your reasons and evidence to support your choice.

To conclude, It is no doubt that every person would like to have a enjoyable job. However, the first and foremost consideration is to be able to obtain a stable job before thinking about satisfaction

- Do a recap of the reasons why job satisfaction is more important in order to properly close your essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / The first and foremost consideration is to be able obtain a stable job, satisfaction would be next..