'I first met shir'- help in Describing a person ..

hodaya20151 1 / -  
I would like to tell me if I made a mistake

I first met shir when I start a new school .she has a brown eyes and smiles that make you smile! .she is friendly girl that will never let you down who always understand and listen to your problems. Shir is kind of person that love to help to people. I think if was more people in the world that have the same qualities like her the world will be a better place
deepa21 5 / 12  
Hi

U need to look on the tense that you writing . You are missing on the -ed and ings in your writing
see correction below .
Hope this helps you.

I meat shir on first day of my school.
She is a beautiful girl with Brown eyes and sweet smile that will make you smile.
She is also a very friends person.
She is a very good listener, patient to understand your problem and ever ready to help anyone at any time with any expecting any thing is return .

If there are more people like her world will be a better place to live.
BrandyFlorida - / 3  
Hi, I do see errors. Here is how I would probably type it up. Of course it depends on exactly what you are trying to say so I may not have interpreted exactly what you meant. Classic novels are very helpful in explaining exactly how things are expressed in English. Have a good afternoon.

I first met Shir when I started at my new school. She has brown eyes and a smile that makes me smile! She is a friendly girl that will never let you down, is always understanding and will listen to your problems. Shir is the kind of person that loves to help other people. I believe that if there were more people like Shir in this world then the world would be a better place.

Home / Writing Feedback / 'I first met shir'- help in Describing a person ..