First stage is to gather bottles in the recycling center. The process of recycling plastic bottles

IqbalThemi 44 / 46 13  
The diagram gives information regarding how plastic bottles are recycled. Generally, what stands out from the diagram illustrates that there are some stages to recycle the plastic bottles beginning from collection of plastic bottles as the first step, the process continues until the pellets are ready to sell.

With regard to the process of recycling plastic bottles for new uses, the first stage is collection of plastic bottles in recycling center. Next, the plastic bottles are separated from other types of containers such as glass and metal, these are sorted by color and are pressed into bales (around 7,000 bottles per bale) in the next following steps before the plastic bottles are picked up by transportation to place where the reclaimer process is.

Moving to a more detailed analysis from the diagram reveals that in the last step there are some differences in recycling sort of plastic bottles. Firstly, diversity of bales are broken apart by a bale breaker and plastic is shredded onto flakes whereas it is washed, rinsed and dried for flakes. In addition, some of flakes are melted and put through extruder while pellets are formed before the pellets are ready to be sold to manufactures to be used to make fibers carpets and clothing, nonfood containers and other products.

With regard to the process of recycling plastic bottles for new uses, the first stage is (THE ) collection of plastic bottles in recycling center. Next, the plastic bottles are separated from other types of containers such as glass and metal, these are sorted by color and are pressed into bales (around 7,000 bottles per bale) in the next following steps before the plastic bottles are picked up by transportation to place where the reclaimer process is.

Moving to a more detailed analysis from the diagram reveals that in the last step there are some differences in recycling sort of plastic bottles. Firstly,(FIRST) diversity of bales are broken apart by a bale breaker and plastic is shredded onto flakes whereas(WHERE) it is washed, rinsed and dried for flakes. In addition, some of flakes are melted and put through extruder while pellets are formed before the pellets are ready to be sold to manufactures to be used to make fiber(s - DELETE) carpets and clothing, nonfood containers and other products.

Iqbal, the analysis is not that thorough, you can still analyze the diagram and elaborate further,mind your grammar and tenses too and make sure to PROOF READ your work before submission.

Cheers!!!
farhan110991 11 / 17 8  
hai.. i have some comments to you, i hope them can help you.

The diagram gives information regarding tohow plastic bottles are recycled how to recycle plastic bottles.

Generally, what stands out from the diagram illustrates that there are some stages to recycle the plastic bottles beginning from collection of plastic bottles as the first step, (.) the process continues until the pellets are ready to sell.

In addition, some of flakes are melted and put through extruder (are you sure that you use this vocabulary?) while pellets are formed before the pellets are ready to be sold to manufactures to be used to make fibers carpets and clothing, nonfoodnon-food containers and other products.

Home / Writing Feedback / First stage is to gather bottles in the recycling center. The process of recycling plastic bottles