Fish pie production process; peas and sous are given before arranging with potatoes and wrapping.

wahyu 16 / 28 1  
An illustration of fish pie production process which has some parts in a factory is reveled in the picture. Overall, it can be seen that the factory has two main line stages which potato and fresh salmon steps. Even though some processes use mechanical method, human is still used to remove skin and bones and inspect in the processing salmon.

In the potatoes process, there are some steps to prepare it. Firstly, the row potatoes are delivered by delivery truck and the estimate time of it is up to 4 weeks. Then, in the factory, all of the processes are done by machines starting preparation to storing steps. The first three steps which are clean, peel and slice, when in the peel, the skin of potatoes are thrown out to waste disposal. Next, they are boiled and continuing in the chili before store as the last step of potato preparation.

On the other hand, the fresh salmon is also sent to the victory by truck but the time has to less than a half day. After it arrives, such fresh salmons are given lemon juice followed by salt. The next steps is that the salmon meats come into the steam oven machines and the output will be removed skin and the bone by humans while the waste disposal are used to collect the rubbish of the removed components. Following this the individual are still functioned to inspect the meats. And then, giving peas and sous are done before arranging with potatoes and wrapping. After that the peace of fish pie are ready to come in to freeze machines then storing or packing.

Desty22 13 / 20 1  
HI

... human is still used to remove skin and bones and inspect in the processing salmon.

removing skin and bones are also removed by human as well as inspection in salmon process - make it passive
thanks =)

Home / Writing Feedback / Fish pie production process; peas and sous are given before arranging with potatoes and wrapping.