five paragraph essay about where should company spend his money on art or environment

AliAkbarzarei 1 / -  
a five paragraph essay about where should company spend his money on art or environment
I just studying about writing and it's just a peace of what I should write for next session.

Both arts and environment are important for today life that should not be forgotten. Companies which produce art materials need environment that should be protected by them. But between these two necessary objects companies can spend their budgets on which is more important and necessary for them. That is in the same way with where should companies spend their moneys on providing and globalizing arts or protecting environment? If companies are going to provide arts less of people know what is it although if they are going to protect environment some of artist and talented persons will be unknown.

Company budget is going to provide arts will make world on two sides that is people who know a lot about art and people who don't know what art is that include the most percentage of people. Next to it a lot of trees are every cut down to produce a packet of paper nevertheless art show toughness of life and effect of it on poor's life.

The least percentage who know arts is due to they are interested on arts this people have educated arts and colleges or are talented in the same manner others are not interested and doesn't educate art or can be caused by poverty that doesn't let ordinary people to increase their information about arts beside this there are a few percentage of people who can know art and have knowledge about it.

Cutting trees have dangerous and very important effect on the climate and weather. When companies and people cut trees to make art materials will make a great change on earth weather because each fifteen ton tree will produce only a box of paper that can hurt world health system. Trees store carbon dioxide by deforestation we will release them that hurt all faunas that live on earth.

Companies are going to protect environment is a good idea but it never will be like the past of it. The companies will make environment on that way they like not on the way it should grow. In addition companies will plant trees or protect environment because they had cut them down that won't let them remake it as it was before. But beside this entire protecting environment will generate a better atmosphere among people thus Money given by company can be used in various environmental protection programs which are running for our wellbeing. Today's most severe problem is pollution, which is going out of control day by day. We can see adverse effect of increasing pollution for example global warming, change in climatic conditions, flood and drought which is destroying lives and nature. Money given by company can be used in two major areas, first in reducing water pollution and second in minimizing air pollution. According to the records, less than 1 percent of all water on Earth is available as groundwater and surface water suitable for human uses such as drinking and cooking. The remaining 97 percent is salt water and 2 percent is under the frozen lakes.

According to information which was mentioned above companies can spend their money on protecting environment not for providing arts that its materials come from trees. For the aforementioned reasons protecting environment worth more than providing arts because life on a healthy planet is available.

Ali Akbar Zarei
thanks a lot,
Sureya - / 1  
I mean your idies are right.becouse air pollution and water pollution are gradually increasing day by day
Both arts and environment are important for today life that should not be forgotten.

I don't quite understand what you mean by this sentence. Kindly rephrase it.

Companies are going to protect environment is a good idea but it never will be like the past of it.

Your ideas are not clearly presented. They need to be organized in a better manner.

Pay attention to grammar. And keep on writing. That is how you will improve.

Home / Writing Feedback / five paragraph essay about where should company spend his money on art or environment