Five - second rule revealed (summary)

Hujjatul19 45 / 70 3  
Overyone surely is familiar with this term. This non-written rule is actually applied by most people where we have to directly pick up our dropped food or plenty of bacteri attack it. All moms over the world seems to teach their children to take the fallen food as soon as possible. However, there still is no scientific explanation about it.

According to food scientist, Paul Dawson, how fast and many the bacteria can come to the food that hit the floor depends on the kinds of the surface which is hit and the food itself. Wet foods, for example, are faster to be clung than a cookie.

Source : news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/09/five-second-rule-revealed/
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Husnul..
These are my thoughts to finalize your writing. Please, you meet my note and tackle them

Overyone surely is familiar with this term

EVERYONE
Be careful of misspelling. That is one of the major mistakes in writing. Besides that, you should give introduction before you review the contents of the article which you have read. For example:

THIS SUMMARY IS EXTRACTED FROM AN ARTICLE PUBLISHED ON news.nationalgeographic.com IN SEPTEMEBER 2016. ITS ORIGINAL TITLE IS................................

food or plenty of bacteriA WHICH attack it. All moms over the world seems to teach their children to ...
... no scientific explanation about FOR it.

According to BASED ON A RESEARCH FOUND BY A food scientist, Paul Dawson, how fast (...) depends on the kinds of the surface which is hit and the food itself.

This can be improved on condition that you harness linking words properly. The linking words will help readers to understand the summary better. It also helps readers to move from the topic to another topic. I believe you can show the positive progress if you wanna practice more and more.

Keep Spirit
GOOD JOB..
^_^
ibal28 20 / 30 5  
Hi Hujjatul. I left the comment for you, hope it can help.

Overyone surely is familiar with this term . ==> I guess that you misspelled'Overyone'it should be everyone.

This term refers to? I think this is a confusing sentence. You need to explain it more.

This non-written (you can change it with verbal) rule is actually applied by most people where we have to directly pick up our dropped food or plenty of bacteri attack it.

It should be:
This non-written rule is actually applied by most people where they have to directly pick up their dropped food so that plenty of bacteria attack (in spite of attack you can use destroy) it.

All moms over the world seems to teach (you can also use nurture, train, educate or inform, etc.) their children to take ... ==> you have to pay attention to plural and singular issue

However, there still is(is still) no scientific explanation about it.

... how fast and how many the bacteria can come(you can use damage, destroy, harm, infect, etc.) to the food that hit ...

Keep writing!!

Home / Writing Feedback / Five - second rule revealed (summary)