There are five stages to process the raw materials into the commercial cement

ashelarisa48 36 / 52 4  
Writing IELTS Task 1 - The Stages of Cement and Concrete Production

The process how to produce cement and concrete as the material of buildings are presented in the diagrams. As seen, there are five stages to process the raw materials into the commercial cement ―crushing, mixing, heating, grinding, and packaging. This is more complex than the concrete production as it only needs a mixing step by adding several materials using in accurate composition in which gravel is the most material needed.

The stages of cement production are started from the crushing process while the limestone and the clay are pooled into the crushing machine until it becomes the powder. After that, the powder enters into the mixer and next it passes through the channel to get in the rotating heater. Finishing the heating process, the powder has to be grinded so that it becomes the cement which is ready to be packaged.

If cement will be used for building purposes, it needs additional materials to produce the concrete. As much as 50% gravel (small stones), 25% sand, 15% cement, and 10% water are mixed into the rotating concrete mixer to make it ready to use.

MaximKlopunov99 13 / 22 4  
Hello Risa,

in general i like your essay, BUT here are some corrections:

-... materials using inan accurate composition in which gravel
OR
by adding several materials using used in accurate ...
-If cement will beis used for building purposes,..

BYE

Home / Writing Feedback / There are five stages to process the raw materials into the commercial cement