There are five steps and several types of equipment that can be used in the cement-making process

ReskiRamadani88 43 / 57 5  
The diagrams show the stages and equipment used in the cement-making process, and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes.
The figures give information about how to steps and equipment used to produce cement and stages to make concentrate from cement which is used for making process. Overall, it can be seen that, there are 5 steps and several types of equipment that can be used in the cement-making process, there are some percentages of material which is used to produce concentrate.

Based on diagrams 1 we can see the materials that used, which are limestone, clay, then the equipment are crusher, mixer, rotating heater, grinder, and bags. The steps of cement production are lime stone and clay are mixed in crusher, it will result powder. Powder put in mixer and then through the rotating heater. When the heater is rotate, this step must heat and then mixture between limestone and clay will be grinder and it will result cement. After that cement is put to bag.

On the other hand, there are 3 additional materials which are used to produce concentrate 10 percent of water, 25 percent sand, and 30 percent gravel. While cement is 15 percent, all of this material must be mixed to produce concentrate.
Wilyaftika23 46 / 37 1  
The figures give (the) information about how to steps and equipment (are) used to (...) stages to make concentrate(concrete) from cement which ...
..., there are 5(five) steps and several (...) in the cement-making process, (and) there are some (materials)(with different) percentages of material which is used to produce concentrate(concrete) .

Based on (first) diagrams 1 we can see (that) the materials thatare used (to produce cement that), which are limestone, clay, then the equipment are crusher, mixer, ...

(firstly) The stepsof(to produce) cement productionare(is) lime stone and clay are mixed in(by) crusher,andit will(the) result is powder. secondly, Powder put in(into) mixer and then ...

After that (the) cement is put to(into the) bag.

... are used to produce concentrate(concrete) . (these are) 10 percent of water, 25 percent(OF) sand, and 30 percent(of) gravel.
... must be mixed to produce concentrate(concrete) .
debby17 8 / 20 5  
Hi there, your writing is great but there are several correction to make it better. :)

... information about how to steps

and equipment (are ) used to produce cement

there are 5 (five) steps and several ...

cement-making process, (.) there are some (...) which is(are) used to

Based on diagrams 1(first diagram)

Thanks
ifraanisa05 44 / 70 6  
Hi Eki, i will give you some suggestions

stages to make concentrateconcrete from cement which ... concentrate is different meaning. review on your essay, there are many mistakes with this word

Overall, it can be seen that,(unnecessary comma) there are 5 steps

When the heater isrotaterotates

... and clay will be demolishedgrinder and it will result cement.
nurainiyusuf16 47 / 83 6  
Hello Reski!
Allow me to give you some suggestion.
1. Misspellings

concentrate

Right spelling-> concrete

2. Subject verb agreement
percentages of material which are used to produce

3. Passive voice
see the materials that is used, which are limestone...

Hope it helps you :)
mardian24 46 / 75  
Hi, I want to make some comments

1. ... information about how to steps and equipment are used to ...
You need verb auxiliary before 'used' because you want to make passive sentence

2. ... the cement-making process,and there are some percentages ...
You can use conjunction 'and' rather than 'comma' to give another idea

3. The steps of cement production areis lime stone and ...
You only mention want step in that sentence. So you should use 'is' instead of 'are'

Thank you
Keep writing

Home / Writing Feedback / There are five steps and several types of equipment that can be used in the cement-making process