HOW TO FIX A BROKEN EDUCATION SYSTEM WITHOUT ANY MORE MONEY

ekalamarsyari11 72 / 108 9  
Summary from TED talks

As we know that education is one of the most important aspects to build a prosperous country. Education creats good human resources for the country. Meanwhile, in a developing country like Indonesia there are a lot of educational problems such as a lack of money to support the improvement of teaching quality and quantity. The same problematic cases are also experienced by India.

In India, 11 year- olds cannot do basic ability like construct a simple sentence and most kids are 13-14 year-olds are dropped out from school. It is happen while India's public schools set not only free education but also free books, even free meal as well. More over, parents are prefer to put their children in private schools.

Seema Bansal, an education innovator from India, explained her experience to reform 15.000 schools in Haryana, India. First of all, to addresses the problems she had to make a focused goal. Therefore the goal will be used to measure the result. Second, she had to be aware about the issues : there are no teachers teach inside the classrooms and there is no additional money to make them more trained. Hence, she discussed the problem with her team everywhere and every time. Eventually she found that new simple concept or daily examples make teachers and students more interested. Consequently, she and her team made a concept for each topic in the text books to help teachers teach inside or outside their classroom easier.
gabrieloandco 10 / 11 11  
As we all know ,that education is one of the most important aspects required to build a prosperous country
The sentence feels a bit out of place without these changes

Education creatscreates good human resources for thea country.
I find the sentence to be a bit short and rudimentary.

such as a lack of money

The same problematic casesissues are also experienced by in India
I didn't find "problematic cases" to be a proper word choice. Also, India is not a person but a country; therefore, it's in India.

11 year- olds cannot do basic ability like construct a simple sentence and most kids are 13-14 year-olds are dropped out from school
This sentence is wrong in many ways. In English, one doesn't do an ability or a skill; one has an ability or a skill. And the second part of the sentence also sounds rudimentary.

I would rather write it this way:
In India,11 years old don't have essentials skills; like the necessaries to construct a simple sentence, and most kids 13 or 14 years old have dropped out from school.

It is happen while India's public schools set not only free education but also free books, even free meal as well. More over, parents are prefer to put their children in private schools.

This is also badly written, I can barely understand what you want to say.

Perhaps you meant to write something like this:
This has happened while India's public schools give not only free education, but also free books and free meals as well. Moreover, parents prefer to put their children in private schools

First of all, to addressesaddress the problems she had to make have a focused goal
One doesn't make goals in English, we have goals.
there are no teachers teach inside the classrooms and there is no additional money to make them more trained.
I would write it like this:
There are no teachers to teach inside the classrooms and there is no additional money to train them.

Consequently, she and her team made a concept for each topic in the text books to help teachers teacheasily inside or outside their classroom easier .

I advise you to improve your Grammar and to be more familiarized with the language's expressions.
Iforsa 35 / 54 5  
when you make summary you don't need to give your own opinion, just make summary from the article/other website that you read/watch and take the important data that you want to explain

It is happen --> pay attention you only need 1 verb in sentence
Education creats creates

Home / Writing Feedback / HOW TO FIX A BROKEN EDUCATION SYSTEM WITHOUT ANY MORE MONEY