My Flight to The U.S.A

rashs 1 / 2  
Fly to the U.S.A.! It is a dream for everyone in my country to complete education, but it is a very long trip forever. In the morning of Dec 29th, my brother and I went to Istanbul airport, I was taking the last photos of Istanbul while I waited the airport announcement. Next, I rode the airplane and took my seat, I was so exciting. After a while, the pilot said "Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen، this is your captain speaking, we like to welcome you on board Turkish Flight to Houston, flight duration is around 13hours. Once again we thank you for choosing to fly with us today and we hope you enjoy your flight" All right, after I got my lunch, I fell into a deep sleep until before four hours to landing. I spent the remaining time watching movies and documentary programs. In the last hour, I was looking to plane camera, I saw the US from the top. Finally, I reached American lands, I arrived in Houston airport and from there I flew to Phoenix airport, and from there I entered my home in Tempe. I planned to come back home with master certificate.

Fly to the U.S.A.! It is a dream for everyone in my country to complete education, but it is a very long trip forever.

These two sentences have somewhat poor connection. Are you talking about the trip to USA or your journey of completing studies? That's not very clear :(

I was taking the last photos of Istanbul while I waited the airport announcement.

I took a few last photos of Istanbul while waiting at the Gate to board on the flight.

Next, I rode the airplane and took my seat, It was so exciting.

Next came the announcement for boarding and I took my seat. I was so excited.
What is the prompt? Is this for a college application or something else?
OP rashs 1 / 2  
Pahan
I am learning english in institute, this is just homework to write paragraph.
I mean my journey of completing studies, but here I focus in the long of flight.
I change this sentences to
Fly to the U.S.A.! It is a dream for everyone in my country to complete education, it filled with difficulties, start with flight, it is a very long flight.

That's right?
Thank you for your corporation

Ok, got it :)

I change this sentences to
That's right?

Ok, let's do it this way then;
Flying to the US for higher studies! It is the dream of every youth in my country though it comes with many obstacles. Flying to the US is itself not an easy task. This long journey in the flight was like a prior warning to us that this journey would not take us on a smooth path that is free from hardships and sacrifices.
OP rashs 1 / 2  
Unspeakable Thanksgiving :)
After a while, the pilot said "Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen، this is your captain speaking, we like to welcome you on board Turkish Flight to Houston, flight duration is around 13hours.

In a while, the pilot greeted us and made his anouncement "Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen! this is your captain speaking. We welcome you on board Turkish Flight to Houston. flight duration is around 13 hours"

All right, after I got my lunch, I fell into a deep sleep until before four hours to landing.

We were served with lunch and then I fell into a deep slumber. I woke up only before four hours to landing.

Home / Writing Feedback / My Flight to The U.S.A