The flight is more important today for any purposes such as leisure, business and commercial matters

ainirere /  
The world has seen an enormous increase in flights for leisure, business and commercial purposes around the world over recent years.
What do you think are the main advantages and disadvantages of such flight?
Do you think flights should be taxed more?

In today's world, the flight has been being more important for any purposes such as leisure, business and commercial matters. However, there are the benefits and the drawbacks of such flights which I will discuss in this essay.

As we know that air transportation is the fastest one of any vehicles in the world. This benefit lead people prefer to use flight service for their travel, particularly for long distance. Besides the factor of efficient of time, people will not get too exhausted due to long travel. Take for instance of people who travel long distance by car, tram or bus. They will spend much time in the road, therefore they get more exhausted and lead to get stress owing to traffic jam.

On the other hand, using flight generates more pollution because the fuel needed by air plane is much more as opposed to other vehicles. This case will urge environmental problem such as global warming. Moreover, using flight more often as well could lead negative effect for human health. Furthermore, travelling by air plane has high risk for accident, in which the impact of accident itself could be more dangerous rather than the accident of road or water transportation. Hence, people should be aware of choosing flight service that they will use.

To sum up, people should be astute choosing what kind of transportation that they will use. Using flight undoubtedly is faster and more efficient. However, it has high risk upon which people should pay attention. For this case, in my personal point of view the flight service should not be taxed more, because it is one of the state assets to conduct economic matter.
nurannisaputry92 36 / 27 2  
In today's world, the flight has been [...] such flights which I will discuss in this essay.(why you didn't mention and explain about this question "Do you think flights should be taxed more?" in your thesis statement and body paragraph, so you didn't answer the question and you'll get low score for the task response.

let me modify your introduction:

In today's world, the aircraft manufacturing becomes more popular and essential for any purposes such as pastime, business and commercial matters. There are benefits and drawbacks of such flights which will explain in this essay. However, i personally agree that flight service should not be taxed more by considering more merits that people get for it

in your conclusion:
For this case, in my personal point of view the flight service should not be taxed more , because it is one of the state assets ...

i think, you should put your idea in one paragraph for explaining tax of flight, so you'll get the task response for this task.

thank you, i hopefully this will help you...

Home / Writing Feedback / The flight is more important today for any purposes such as leisure, business and commercial matters