Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Flying Piper Warrior ii in Malaysia

cwchawt2000 1 / -  
I am actually searching for " Raisin" who wrote a very touching essay back in 2008 with regards to her failure to pursue her flying career at Singapore Youth Flying Club(SYFC)

I bought 9V-BOJ , a 1989 piper warrior ii from SYFC in Nov,2010. Only recently, it has been reincarnated as 9M-TNC with a newly overhauled engine and new Certficate of Airthworthiness from Department of Civil Authority (DCA) ,Malaysia. To cut it short, I would like to invite "Raisin" and all other aspiring young aviator-to-be to come over to Air adventure Flying Club ,Subang in Kuala Lumpur to start or continue the flight training under the friendly German instructor,Cpt Andreas (6013-7232345)

Flying has always been a barrier to many due to the nature of this expensive but fun sport. Malaysia Flying Academy in Malacca charges I believe , close to RM800 per hour but I am making flying affordable for everyone at only RM550 per hour dual( with instructor) or RM477 solo. This price may not last long especially when the fuel price is so costly nowadays.

Thank you . Happy safe flying .

Home / Writing Feedback / Flying Piper Warrior ii in Malaysia