IELTS-following host country's culture or not?

s_maryam 5 / 14  
Some people bilieve that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behaviour.other disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.

Discuss-give your opinion

Nowadays it is quite common for people to travel to other countries. Different customs and behavior of the new country has always been a frequent topic of discussion as at least one of host country or the visitor should respect the customs of the other one.

There is no doubt that if a visitor decides to follow the new cultures, then he/she can take the advantages of understanding people and learning more about the country. Besides adapting is important since some customs are written in the law and treating against them leads to punishment. For instance chewing gums is banned in Singapore. Besides people who persist on ignoring new traditions may sometimes feel loneliness and isolated then. It is also worth noting that some moral values of western countries contradict eastern values. Therefore people might better be aware of them, too.

However, there are people who claim that host country should welcome different cultures. Firstly, countries with strong religious background are better to treat more flexible. So there will be on striking development in the matter of tourism. Moreover it is highly beneficial in international business and also appealing for Potential students to attend their universities for education. A good example here is Canada which is popular for being multicultural. Each year many students migrate to Canada to pursue their researches there.

In conclusion, there are quite wide cultural differences from a country to another. I think that visitors are more expected to adjust to the new circumstances. It leads to better enjoyment and preventing troubles and misunderstanding.
s033591 7 / 8  
I think there is no obvious grammar errors in this article.
OP s_maryam 5 / 14  
really? I checked somewhere that there are more than 20 issues with my essay:(
but tnx anyway.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS-following host country's culture or not?