The following maps show some of the changes that have taken place in Dubai in recent decades.

yhai9959 1 / 1  

Two maps clearly illustrate that Dubai has changed significantly within the past 10 years.

In particular, 10 years ago at the upper side of the traffic circle, there were only a few bungalows and apartments; in contrast to the concrete jungle full of highrises, which has been seen nowadays. Buildings and skyscrapers at the top of which, some advertisements have been installed, have also modernized. In addition, the roads have been congested with a number of cars due to the larger population. What is more, all the trees and plants along the street were uprooted. However, the Clock Tower Roundabout has been surrounded by some new trees, allowing Dubai to be less poisonous.

According to two maps, the Clock Tower and the route have not changed in Dubai through 10 years. They still remain the same as they always were. It's evidence that the structure of multi-directional roads is so special until the present.

To summarize, Dubai has developed dramatically in most fields within a decade, which provides dwellers' lives both amenities and problems.
TWO MAPS CLEARLY ... PAST 10 YEARS.

Why did you capitalize this sentence? This should be typed using regular fonts. Did you mean to use this as a title? That is not required in any IELTS writing task. next time, write naturally.

Your paragraphs need to be uniform in length. Anywhere from 3-5 sentences (maximum). Describe the first 5 years in paragraph 2, then the most recent 5 years in paragraph 3. As this is a report essay instead of an opinion presentation, you need not present a summary at the end. That is a task 2 requirement.

* Limited review provided due to lack of image. Kindly provide the image next time.
OP yhai9959 1 / 1  
@Holt I do not intend to capitalize the first sentence, maybe it's my mistake when I post my writing. Thanks for your advice.

Home / Writing Feedback / The following maps show some of the changes that have taken place in Dubai in recent decades.