IELTS; Fonton and Meadowside Maps

nabila72 1 / 1  
I try to describe the maps from admc.hct.ac.ae/hd1/english/graphs/diagram_fonton.htm. I suppose that I will get a feedback from my description.

I am preparing for taking IELTS test.

These three maps show how two villages, Fonton and Meadowside, have been formed. The description are presented in three periods, 1962, 1985, and now. In general, the condition of two regions is much better than two previous periods.

In 1962, there was no road connecting both villages. The condition was very quiet, no business activity and no public landscape.

However, in 1985 there was significant changes, specifically in Meadowside, covering the building of big road, public services, and now housing. In addition, there were two large roads, one to unify two villages and other to give a service in Meadowside.

Now, both villages show the same progress. They grow into a prosperous region in which it has been built public services like hotel, station, and business park and more road connecting station to Fonton.

In conclusion, today two regions are very dynamic with more facilities.
ekekek 25 / 51  
well, for IELTS writing, your essay seems a little too short.

you can add up some detail information in para.2 &3 with contrast before and after change.

besides, try to use complex sentances instead of simple sentences completely.
The des cription areis presented infor three periods, 1962, 1985, and now. In general, the condition of two regions is much better now than two previous periods.

In 1962, there was no road connecting both villages. Therewerecondition was very quiet no business activityiesand no public landscapetaken place during this period.

However, in 1985 there washad been significant changes, specifically in Meadowside, covering thesuch asbuildingof bigconstrucion of new road, improvement of public services, and now housing projects . In addition, there were two largeother main roads had been constructed , one to unifyconnect the two villages and the other to give afacilitate services in Meadowside
OP nabila72 1 / 1  
Thank you very much for your nice feedback. I will work hard for my IELTS preparation.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS; Fonton and Meadowside Maps