Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Food We Consume on a daily basis

smameme 1 / -  
Food We Consume

One fast food hamburger contains meat from up to one hundred different cows. Knowing this might seems disgusting for us. Most people usually choose the easy way to do thing in their lives Even if they will be impact by these choices. Over time, people start to become busier with their daily routine, yet they don't have time to do the smallest things that may change their live. For some people, order a meal from a fast food restaurant is much easier than making a home-cooked meal. Also, some of them thinks that fast food meals are better than home cooked meals. There are several things that people usually consider before they choose what kind of food they should consume.

Home cooked food is better for our health. First, most of the time, eating home cooked food can prevent people from being overweight. When people cook their meals, they can subsidize some of the ingredients biased on their needs and what is good for them. For instance, they can use a whole grain flour to bake a cake instead of using All-Purpose Flour. Next, cooking at home allows us to include vegetables and fruits in our food which can help us to get our daily needs of vitamins. In other words, we can become healthier if we chose our food carefully.

Fast food is not the best choice for our body usually. First, eating fast food meals can cause people to be overweight. Most of the time, meals at restaurants have a lot of fat and sodium which will raise the rats of obesity. In addition, fast food meals are usually have a lot of sugar, food colors, and salt which can led to diabetes and high blood pressure. Also, restaurants meals usually doesn't consists of any fruit or vegetables, so they are not going to give us our daily need of any vitamins. Finally, these meals are not the best choice for our health.

Home cooked food have more nutritional benefits. First, home cooked food is usually come fresh, for we buy the ingredient that we need for our meal from the grocery store. When the ingredients in our meals are fresh we can get all the nutritional value when we eat the meal. Second, when we cook at home we can make sure that we get all the value from our food. Some kind of food start to lose the nutritional value if it cooked at high temperature .Finally, the way we cooked our food can change the amount of nutritional value we get.

Restaurants meals are mostly doesn't provide benefits. First, fast food meals are mostly comes prepared and frozen, so the meals are not fresh. When the ingredients of the meal are not fresh, it will lose all the nutritional value for the meal. Next, when the fast food meal prepared to cook, it is usually fried at a high temperature.in this way the meal will lose any nutritional value and benefits for our body. Finally, when we want to eat a meal, we need to make sure it will help our body.

The food that we make at home are mostly save for our health. First, when we cook a meal at home we know who touch the meal and how it cooked, so we can make sure that we eat a clean and good meal. Second, when we cooked at home we can prevent our family and friends from getting sick, for we can change the ingredients in our meal to be save for them. For example, there are some people have an allergic to some kind of food such as nuts or gluten. We can substitute one of the ingredients to be save for him or her to eat. In other words, we can make sure that our family is getting the best food for them.

Processed food might cause a serious consequences for people. First, when we buy a meal from a restaurant, we don't know how this meal prepared. We don't know who touch this meal, and we don't know if he or she washed their hands first. As a result we might get a dieses from this food. Next, a lot of people have some reaction to different kind of food. Most of the restaurants don't provide a different menu for these people. Even if they do, they are not sure if this food is save. Finally, restaurants don't provide the meals that is save for everyone, so people should be careful before they eat these meals.

Home / Writing Feedback / Food We Consume on a daily basis