Food, drink and tobacco were the highest demanded products in some countries during the year 2002

Beauty17 56 / 88 5  
A comparison of information about proportion on various consumption sectors in five different states in 2002 is shown in the table. Overall, food, drink and tobacco had the highest percentage while expenditure for leisure and school had the lowest percentage in those countries.

For meal, refreshment, and tobacco had the smallest proportion in Sweden only 15.77%. In Spain and Italy, both had under a fifth in that sector. The greatest proportion was Turkey at 32.14%

Italy spent for clothing or footwear is the most than other countries. Irealand, Spain, and Turkey had outcome at the same category for about six percent. The least of spending in this part is Sweden in a very small number 5%.

Spare time and education had under one in twenty in all countries. It became the lowest consumption than other sectors. Sweden had 0.02 percent higher than Italy while Spain spent not more than 2% in this section.

Meireza, the first and foremost problem that I can see in the way that this essay was written lies in the method by which you composed each paragraph. Each paragraph should have a minimum of 3 sentences each. The introduction should run longer at a maximum of 5 sentences because that paragraph dictates the discussion that will be presented in the succeeding paragraphs. A short overview indicates that you are unable to understand the illustration that you were provided and therefore, you tried to avoid explaining or sharing the information that you were given in summary form. The same goes for the succeeding paragraphs. You are supposed to be able to accurately explain the figures presented in an essay / research form that will inform the reader regarding the content of the essay. However, by keeping the report down to a minimum, there is now a perception that you are unable to form coherent sentences in English and most likely, you do not have a good grasp of English grammar. You need to present fully developed sentences and paragraphs in order to prove your ability to understand and share the information that the illustrations you must refer to provides.

Home / Writing Feedback / Food, drink and tobacco were the highest demanded products in some countries during the year 2002