Food is easier to prepare; life's more convenient for people, save a lot of time

ebychris 3 / 6  
Nowadays food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way people live? use specific reasons and examples to support your answer?

With advancements in technology,food has become easier and faster to cook.People now use kitchen appliances such as toasters, microwaves, refrigerator to cook their meals easier and more conveniently. This changes has mades improvement in the life of people to a great extent.

First,this changes has made life so convenient and faster.People use microwaves to get their food done in few minues without going through all the proceeses involved in the preparation. People now store their food even the leftovers without going to the shop every day to hunt for food. For instance, i work and at times when i get home am so stressed and tired that i wonld have the energy to cook and that lead me going to bed without food. i looked so wornout and unhealthy. However, with the help of microwave and fridge,it is so convenient and easier for me to get my precooked food done in few minutes and preserve the leftovers without much stress.now i eat well, happier and healthy than before.

Moreover,it saves time, we all know that preparation of food is time consuming,For instance, prepareing the ingredients, washing and the cleanings takes a lot of time. Precooked food and the use of kitchen appliances such as microwaves, refrigerator, toaster have save people from this processes and can use their time to do other important activities such as playing games which helps to keep the brain at work,surf the internet and read their favourite books or even visit their friends.

Finally,People can be healthy as well because majority of the precooked food are label,the ingredients and informations are stated which helps people to chose the appropriate food they deserve.For instance, i go for low-fat food and it makes me healthy.

In conclusion, technology has really improved the well being of people and make it live easier,it has make life more convenient for people, save a lot of time they can put to do other important things and also keep them healthy as well for chosing the right food they deserve.
First,this changes has made life so convenient and faster

.... grammar is wrong;
changes have made life so convenient / change has made life so convenient

First,this changes has made life so convenient and faster.People use microwaves to get their food done in few minuesminutes without going through all the proceesesprocesses involved in the preparation.

Ok, so you agree that preparation of food nowadays is easier. So, in the body paragraphs you need to give reasons as to why you believe so. What is the reason you are talking about here/ It is that there are new technologically advanced kitchen appliances that make life easy in terms of food preparation. You should have begun this para with this reason and then support that reason with a more specific example. For that example, you should have cited microwave and elaborated on its functions.
Ninita 3 / 6 1  
, i work and at times when i get home am so stressed and tired that i wonld have the energy to cook and that lead me going to bed without food. i l

Use cap for it---> I and try to change your sentences, it is really hard to understand the meaning

i wonld

?? means?

Home / Writing Feedback / Food is easier to prepare; life's more convenient for people, save a lot of time