Food, housing, and transportation became the primary needs in four nations during 2009

nurainiyusuf16 47 / 83 6  
The bar chart below shows shares of expenditures for five major categories in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Japan in the year 2009

A comparison of people's spending in four different nations for five main necessaries during 2009, measured by percentage is revealed in the table. As a general trend, most of expenditures in the UK and in the US, Canada as well, was spent for accommodation. Meanwhile, groceries were chosen by Japan Nation as the largest proportion.

Food, housing, and transportation became the primary needs for all of the countries though each had different proportion. Three of countries chose resident need as the first necessary for their life, they had almost a quarter. Meanwhile, for food, Japan saw the largest proportion by 1 percent bigger then accommodation. While UK at two in ten, and the rest countries stayed at below 15 percent. Canada took the largest proportion while Japan as the least.

Look at the detail, health care and dress needs had the smallest proportion below one in ten. Even for Japan, both categories stand at under 5 percent. Meanwhile, the UK expenditure for keeping health facilities was only at 1 percent.

• Shares of expenditures for five major categories
Bams17 28 / 43  
A comparison of people's spending in four different ...

In this state you do not need comma and you should ensure what forms your data. Is that table, bar chart or pie chart. I think that your data this moment is bar chart do not table.

As a general trend, most of expenditures in the UK ...

vague sentence change with " generally, most of expenditures in the UK,US, and Canada were spent on accommodation" pay attention with punctuation and co location spent always followed by ON.

Food, housing, and transportation became [...] largest proportion while Japan as the least.
in this part you should breakdown more details including number and use varieties grammar such comparison.

Home / Writing Feedback / Food, housing, and transportation became the primary needs in four nations during 2009