IELTS; FOOD PREPARATION IS EASIER TODAY COMPARED TO PREVIOUS ERAS

batais 6 / 14  
Nowadays, food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way people live? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

The twentieth century has brought with it many advances especially in the term of food preparation. The food preparation system has become easier and faster to prepare due to the advance and the development of cooking appliances as well as preprocessed or precooked food. On the other hand, food has lost many of its useful elements.

To begin with, the preparation of food has become easier and faster than ever before. The scientist has developed many kind of technology especially cooking appliances. For example microwaves, refrigerators, oven stove etc. Those appliances have played a big role in making food preparation easier and faster. Today, people have time for recreation. They have time to spend with their family, read their favorite books, study for their school etc. In addition, the preprocessed or precooked food has made people life happier. People can easily find them in supermarket with reasonable price. It takes few minutes to be ready for eating.

In spite of that, today food has lost its main benefit, as some people argued. Their argument states that food today have not yet the essence of "complete meal" as defined by nutritionist. In fact, many medical reports have been released in the last decades warning people from depending upon such fast meal in their food. Other reports indicated a high potential of malnutrition among those who are addicted to fast food.

In conclusion, it can not be doubted that our eating style has encountered a revolutionary change in the last few decades. The fast development in cooking machines has made food preparation easier and faster, however some useful elements of the food has lost its essence.
The twentieth century has brought with it many advances especially in the terms of food preparation

The food preparation system has become easier and faster to prepare due to the advance and the development of cooking appliances as well as preprocessed or precooked food.

Food preparation methods have become easier and faster with many technologically advanced cooking appliances as well as food processing methods.
OP batais 6 / 14  
updated with great thanks :-)

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS; FOOD PREPARATION IS EASIER TODAY COMPARED TO PREVIOUS ERAS