Forbidding people driving or riding vehicles one by one is the best way to solve pollution problem

ReskiRamadani88 43 / 57 5  
Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?
What other measures do you think might be effective?

Increasing the number of people causes rising of the percentage of transportation people in the several countries or cities. This problem can make grow up dramatically of traffic and pollution in some areas. People argue that, one of the best methods to solve this problem is increase the price of petrol. Based on this situation, I disagree about this statements, I think there are another way to solve this problem.

Traffic and pollution problems are increase every year. The governments have done several ways to decrease this problem. One of method which was be doing by government is increasing the price of petrol. And people said, this was the best way to solve traffic and pollution. But I think there was important way to decline that problem, which were decreasing of driving car by one person for one car or riding a motorcycle by one people.

Making the price of petrol highest is not best way, it is just have small influence if compare with socialization and a ban on using vehicles by one person to one transportation. It will cause the number of transportation do not grow up and make traffic and pollution less. If just make price of petrol more expensive than before, it just will make the price accommodation, stuff and people need are greater than ever.

All in all, making the price petrol is higher than before do not best way to decrease of traffic and pollution problem. But forbid people driving or riding vehicles one by one is the best way.
Anna94 47 / 56 3  
Hello,

... percentage of transportation people in the several ...
... about this statements,I think there are another way to solve this problem.《 it is better if you emphasize and write your idea here to continue your disagreement

Traffic and pollution problems are increase (increasing ) every year.
... be doing by governmentis (WAS) increasing the price of petrol. And people said (that) this was the best way to solve traffic and pollution. But I think there was(IS) important way to (...), which wereare decreasing of driving (...) motorcycle by one peopleperson .

Making the price of petrol highestimproving the price of petrol is not best way,(it is better to put fullstop here) it is just have.

If just make price of petrol more ...《 ( what is your solution? If you do not agree, you must give your solution )

Gluck;)
mardian24 46 / 75  
Hi, I want to make some comments

1. Increasing the number of people causescause rising of the percentage
After the numer of is followed by plural verb. Hence, 'causes' should be replaced by 'cause'

2.This problem can make dramaticallygrowgrowing up dramaticallyof traffic and pollution in some areas
you can use adverb 'dramaticall' before verb and 'grow' should be made 'growing' to avoid double verb and it is better for you to delete 'of'

3. I think there are anotherthe otherwayways to solve this problem
In the question, you have to give more than solutions, so in this thesis statement you need mention two for minimum solutions. So I change 'another way' into 'the other ways' to make it plural.

Thanks
Keep writing
Break a leg

Home / Writing Feedback / Forbidding people driving or riding vehicles one by one is the best way to solve pollution problem