Foreign language acquisition for primary school students - it's best time to learn

RAY93 35 / 186 136  
some people think it is better for children to begin to learn a foreign language at primary school than at secondary school. What is your opinion? Do you think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?

A foreign language communication skill is a need due to the globalization era which makes world narrower and more competitive. Although some drawbacks of teaching another countries' language to primary school students may exist, I believe that the advantage outweigh the disadvantages. Many benefits offer to those who can mastery foreign language at their former years.

With regard to those who argued that abroad language proficiency improper to give to primary schools' pupils, their concern may be rely on some plausible dire effects. At first, children might get stressed as their time to for playing is reduced due to language class. Next, they would have difficulties on communicate, particularly speaking, since they have numerous mixed vocabularies. It is hard for them to socialize with their friend which doesn't learn the same language. At last, it might be a trigger for the national or local tongue because children make the foreign language as their habit and get used to communicate by that to faster and strengthened their language acquisition. However, I believe that early ages is the critical time which best to learn another language thus make it most useful and importance for children.

It is better to study language in the primary school rather than in secondary school. Those who study in the former educational institutions have less complicated subject which gives them access to focus on the language understanding. They also get more time to practice. In fact, the most valuable things they could get is the linguistic skill which allow them to globally interact and communicate with foreign people, this enrich their resume to study in international school in the next level with advanced technology and method.

All in all, I believe it is essential and more advantageous for children learning a foreign language when they study in primary school. Furthermore, parents and teachers should assist to decide which language should learn by student and support them to mastery it language.
khumayra 5 / 2 3  
Hey Ray!

Good work. Here are some comments:

... due to the globalization era which makes the world narrower and more competitiveI am not sure if these adjectives fit in here. I think, a foreign language makes the world reachable and interesting.

... mastery foreign language at their former (early)years.

... their concern may be rely on some plausible dire(I am not sure if you can use it here) effects.
... time to for playing is reduced due to language class Not strong argument, they are not going to cut their playing hours, foreign language lesson can be taught as a game. . Next, they would have difficulties on communicate (communication) , particularly speaking, since they have numerous mixed vocabularies. It is hard for them to socialize ... Not strong argument

However, I believe that early ages isare the critical time which best to learn another language thus make it the most useful and importance important for children. Pay attention on punctuation and articles. I have the same problem, though ))

It is better to study language in the primary [...] the next level with advanced technology and method. I disagree with the statement. Children in primary school have less complicated subjects. This is the time when child learns to write, to read

All in all, I believe it is essential and [...] support them to mastery it language. You can add personal example or study results to make your essay more informative

Good luck,
Mira

Home / Writing Feedback / Foreign language acquisition for primary school students - it's best time to learn