IELTS- SHOULD FOREIGNERS RESPECT LOCAL CUSTOMS OR VISE VERSE

Jaishri 1 / 2  
Nowadays,there is increase in number of people who tend to visit other countries.The purpose of the visit differs like meeting friends and family or going for a holiday.During the period,they get a chance to encounter different customs.

Every country has got its own customs and behaviour.It is really unfair to expect anyone who visits their country to follow similar customs ignoring their own culture.In today's world,it is common to see people of diverse religions and customs to live in a country.

Hence,the host country should be happy in welcoming other cultures as well.As far as the feelings and behaviour of anybody is not hurt,it is really good to accept other customs full heartedly.In addition,they should respect them.

Although some people argue that allowing foreign cultures in their country is unfair,it is the basic human right to practise his own customs anywhere in the world without hurting anybody.At the same time,he should respect the customs of the country which he visits.

To conclude,in my opinion,it is certain that all should be treated equally around the globe and have the right to follow their own customs and behaviour.
Najah1987 3 / 11  
In my opinion, your paragraph has a good approach, and your subject is clear, but you need to look for paragraph indentation, because it has lots paragraph breaks, and that doesn't give flow and coherence, I suggest that with this short composition, is to break them in to two at maximum.
OP Jaishri 1 / 2  
Thank you very much for your comment.That was really useful.Thanks again.
tormented chap - / 6  
You have a very good say on the subject but I think you should have done it in 2 paragraphs or a maximum of 3.The conclusion is good and can be made better.
OP Jaishri 1 / 2  
Hi,Thanks very much for ur valuable time in correcting my essay..

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS- SHOULD FOREIGNERS RESPECT LOCAL CUSTOMS OR VISE VERSE