@Forest Disaster in Australia

garethhuy 1 / 1  

our second houses

Last year, we all witnessed one of the most dangerous disaster in Australia. There was a huge fire that destroyed most important parts of tropical forests. Until now, we haven't found out what exactly caused this disaster. But it feel like that we, as human beings, partly need to have responsibility for what happened to the nature.

Firstly, we need to mention the influence of our daily-life activities on the nature of our Earth. A tremendous increase in our production leads to the larger amount of C02 released into our atmosphere, therefore, makes an increase in temperature of our Earth with a significant amount. As a result of that, the quantity of rain day after day will be decreased so much that just only one candle also can get rid of the whole forest in some hours.

Secondly, we don't have any consistent attitude towards protecting and revitalizing our forest after excessive usage. How we can do that ???
We need to organize much more campaigns that encourage everyone from all over the world to take part in growing trees on our lands. Maybe we cannot see the effects immediately. But our planet will make use of our trees for reducing CO2 and due to that, our planet can be cooler.

In summary, forests are like our second houses, so if we care about our life, we also need focus on their health. If not, we can kill ourselves in future.
If you are discussing only 2 topics in the body paragraphs, there is no need to numerically list it. Instead, use topic sentences at the start of the paragraph. That creates a more fluid presentation and avoids the feeling of choppiness while going from paragraph to paragraph. Use transition sentences towards the end of the first paragraph to create a flowing discussion presentation into the next topic. Avoid run-on sentences. Learn when to use a period instead of a comma. The term "therefore" is often used to start a sentence. It not usually used in the middle of the sentence. When writing formal papers, use only 1 punctuation mark, never 3 or more. You are not writing for a comic strip.
OP garethhuy 1 / 1  
@Holt Thank you so much. It is the first time I try to write something. Honestly, i don't have any skills of writing, so i hope that this forum can help me to correct my writing skill better than now.

Home / Writing Feedback / @Forest Disaster in Australia