Formal clothes in a workplace. Quality of work above appearance.

ifraanisa05 44 / 70 6  
Some organization believe that their employees should dress smartly. Others value quality of work above appearance. Discuss both these views and give you own opinion.

In decades, most companies in the world have used the formal clothes when they go to workplace. But, many organisation believe that the quality of work is more important than the employees' appearance. Personally, i think it depends on the urgency of wearing the uniform to the working place.

When the employees have to interact with the customer directly, they must wear the dress smartly. The reason why it becomes important is the customer who can recognise the employees through their clothes. For the workers who use the danger equipment or working in the factory, they have to use the safety uniform to protect their body. So, i believe that uniform is made for many reasons such as to distinguish the person to their job so that they can focus on the customer.

Other companies decide not to use the official clothes because they think office look can affect employees' productivity. When people feel comfortable and confident in what they wear, actually they can improve their performance of work. For instance, Telkomsel allows their employees to use casual clothes to the office but they have to bring their badge name so they can be recognised easily. I believe that their human capital management has made the right decision to make the productivity become the most important thing in their company

All in all, there are many reasons that company have been made according to the look of their employee. I think, the working places decide how they have to dress.
Dioba 68 / 104 7  
HI, let me give some advice, perhaps useful for you.
1.who use the danger equipmenttools or working in the factoryfield
2.employees' ---->wrong punctuation
3. ... to use casual clothes to the office but they have to bring their ...----> remember the punctuation. put dot before "but" and comma after that to make the sentence looks smoothly flow.

4.I think, the working places decide how they have to dress.---> personally, better if you put more little explanation about what working places and the appropriate uniform.to make clearly your statement.

Home / Writing Feedback / Formal clothes in a workplace. Quality of work above appearance.