fossil fuel energy, "The Power and the Glory"

gotten 1 / 3  
Hello everyone,
I'm new here and hope you can help me to improve my current Essay about fossil fuel energy. I'm not a real good writer so don't blame me for that ;-)

Here is my Essay which refers to the article "The Power and the Glory" :

"The power and the glory"
Due to the fact that fossil fuel energy prices have increased and the imminence of shortage
from this kind of energy, countries tend to invest more money in renewable energy. The new
technology makes the dependence on oil producing countries less important and it is pretty
obvious, that the winner of this new trend will play a major role in the future and gain a lot
of glory.

The think for a change in the energy procurement is closely connected to the price of
fossil fuel energy. Not only because of the fact, that costs are rising, but also to decrease the
economic dependence on oil exporters, governments are searching for new sustainable
technologies. Afterwards, they begin to care about the negative impact of pollution on the
environment and potentially upcoming carbon dioxide taxes.

In addition, to the behavior of the governments and the importance of money, the
dimensions of the energy market are getting explained. The big scale of the market provides
opportunities for alternative energy to prove itself at the beginning and then move further
ahead to the mainstream. Hence, to the rising demand for sustainable energy there are also
a lot of big and famous companies such as Google.org or General Electric willing to invest in
this new upcoming trend and do research.

Big issues are furthermore the subsidies on which renewable energy is relying on. Europe is
the first continent, that established a tax on carbon and this is the reason why renewable
energy is competitive to fossil fuels.

And I'm also looking for an Essay, what can/should business and politics here in Germany do to ensure adequate skills in the workforce or generally what german business and politics can do to enhance the whole situtation.

...if someone already has written one or just knows some it would be great if you can refer it to me :)

I'm really gratefull for your help =)

best regards
gotten
OP gotten 1 / 3  
Regarding the other topics I recognized that my behavior wasn't really polite. So may I ask again that someone could read through my Essay. I would be really grateful! About the other issue with the other Essay just don't regard it anymore. I will write one myself but I'm not so sure about what its gonna be, because the topic which was gaven to me is really widespreaded. Also apologies for my bad English, may someone has an idea how can I improve my skills ;)
Hello! I see this part in the middle that we could improve a little:
The think motivation to change in the energy procurement methods is closely connected to the price of fossil fuel energy. New methods are sought not only because of the fact that costs are rising but also to decrease the economic dependence on oil exporters. Governments are searching for new sustainable technologies. As a secondary concern, they begin to care about the negative impact of pollution on the environment and potentially upcoming carbon dioxide taxes.

But here is a part that I don't know how to fix:
In addition, to the behavior of the governments and the importance of money (I canot figure out what you mean here!), the
dimensions of the energy market are getting explained.

I'm glad you're here participating in our writing forum!!! :-)
OP gotten 1 / 3  
Thank you EF_Kevin for your reply.

"In addition, to the behavior of the governments and the importance of money (I canot figure out what you mean here!), the
dimensions of the energy market are getting explained. "

With this sentence i justed wanted to sum up the first two paragraphes...because (at least) i tried to mention the behaviour of the goverment and afterwards in the second paragraph I'm telling something about money importance.

I really enjoy being in this forum because it gives you the possibillity to see how the writing style of other people is and good writers also look over your Essay.

Great !! Thanks a lot :)

One way to rewrite it to mean what you want it to mean is with the word "thus"
Thus, the political and economic factors at work are easy to understand.

That is how I would write it. :-)

That is how I would write it. :-)
OP gotten 1 / 3  
Thanks so far EF_Kevin ;-).

I will think about your solution.

Home / Writing Feedback / fossil fuel energy, "The Power and the Glory"