Fossil fuel is the main source of energy. Encouragement the use of alternative sources.

nhatminh duong 1 / -  

fossil fuel and environment

it's common belief that the combustion of fossil fuel renders the degradation of environmental quality .This carbon- extensive energy should be changed into alternative sources.however, many people claim that fossil fuel plays an integral role to our life. In my school of thought , utilizing other energies will have both the pros and cons which are worth being considered.

on the one hand, while it is a topic of general interest,it has several outstanding disadvantages .first, alternative sources of energy will be extremely expensive for the underprivileged to use. Only developed countries can buy and provide it for their native people.Second, it can be an unsustainable sources of energy and it's unable to satisfy the demand of all developing countries.Finally, using substitute energy can be considered for another goals.

On the other hand, the benefits of this issue are very various.Firstly, there are a wide range of massive exhaust emissions from the burning of fossil fuel for manufacturing have catastrophically exacerbated air pollutionand if the government encourages people to use alternative energy,it will be environmentally eco- friendly to our breath.secondly,sustainable sources of energy have low of carbon footprint compared o fossil fuel,and in this case of environmental pollution have become more and more alarmingly contaminated .Therefore, it is a wise choice to use different energy.

In conclusion, I firmly belive that the positive effect of utilizing substitute sources of energy outweighed the disadvantages
This essay is not going to achieve a passing score in an actual test. That is because the TA score will receive a severe percentage penalty for not having met the minimum word requirements. You have written 233 words for a 250 word minimum essay. Normally, when the TA score receives the word penalty at the very start, it becomes extremely difficult for the exam taker to make up the score in the succeeding sections due to additional penalties as found within the presentation.

Then there is the problem of your failure to properly fomat the paper based on the given discussion requirement. The presentation was supposed to be of an extent essay based on the question: To what extent do you think this is a positive or negative development? Additional deductions will be provided by your improper sentence formatting. You failed to capitalize the first letter of every new sentence in at least 2 paragraphs. This will result in direct deductions to your TA score.

Overall, the improper paragraph structuring, lack of proper grammar usage, and the less than minimum word count will all combine to result in a final failing score for this type of presentation.

Home / Writing Feedback / Fossil fuel is the main source of energy. Encouragement the use of alternative sources.