There are four ways to become powerful when we are speaking in front of people

Gigih12 10 / 8  
Hii, Here is my resume from TED about "How to speak so that people want to listen"
Please give your comment below...

Human voice is the most powerful sound from the world. Some people had experience when they spoke, audience did not listen to them. There several senses of speaking in the world. Firstly, Gossiping. Actually after 5 minutes we talked, people around us will make a gossip about the way we talked. Secondly, judging. It is very hard to listen to somebody if we know that we were being judged. Thirdly, negativity. If we have negative thinking, we also hard to be listen by someone. The last is about hesitation to difference between fact and opinion. Sometimes, we feel very difficult to listen when someone talked opinion and fact. There are 4 ways to become powerful when we are speaking in front of people and to make a change in the world. The word "HAIL", which mean to greet or acclaim enthusiastically. The H is stand for honesty in order to be clear and straight. The A is stand for authenticity, it means that we have to be our-self when we are talking in front of people. The I is stand for integrity or make sure what will we talk so the audience can trust what we said. Finally L is stand for love, it means that we have to wish people well in our speak. In conclusion, people have toolbox in their body such as mouth and tongue as a gift from the God. We have to use it to improve our speak, for example we should manage the tone of our voice, when we use high tone and when we use low tone to persuade audience.
fauzankrn 16 / 23 3  
Hello Gigih,
Here some inputs for you.

- ... the most powerful sound fromin the world.
- Some people had experienceS when they spoke, audience did not listen topay attention on them.
- There are several senses of speaking
- ... we also hard to be listenED by someone.
- The lastLastly,is about hesitation to difference
- Sometimes, we feel very difficultfind some difficulty into listen when someone talked about opinion and fact.

Good Luck!
Hi Gigih, I have a few notes for your essay but before I do, just a clarification, what do you exactly mean by;

Hii, Here is my resume?, it the word "resume" in this phrase use as a bio data or to "resume" like to continue something?

- HumanPeoples voice is the most powerful
- sound fromto shout out to the world.
- Some people had experienced that
- when they spokespeak ,
- the audience diddoes not listen to them.
- There are several senses
- of speaking into use to speak to the the world.
- Firstly , Gossiping.
- Actually after 5 minutes we talkedof talking ,
- that we wereare being judged.
- If we have a negative thinking,
- weit's also hard to be listen byto someone.
- The last is about hesitation to the difference
- Sometimes, we feel verythat its difficult to
- listen when someone talked about their opinion and fact.

There you have it Gigih, as you can see, there's still quiet a lot of work to be done in your summary essay and I hope you follow through with the suggested remarks.

Home / Writing Feedback / There are four ways to become powerful when we are speaking in front of people