Free education without any tuition for those who can't afford it

saleme 1 / -  
Governments should offer a free university education to any student who has been admitted to a university but who cannot afford the tuition.

Tuition-Free Education for All Students

Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider the possible consequences of implementing the policy and explain how these consequences shape your position.

My response:

This topic raises the controversial issue of whether a free university education should be offered to admitted students who cannot pay tuition. Indisputably, it is the main responsibility of the government to provide a university educational system for all individuals in the society. they have to get equal chances in this system. Nevertheless, a free education system can't be free for all admitted students in all cases even those who can't afford tution. Thus I disagree with the statement that all students who can't afford tuition should all have free university education and would argue that this free university education should be given under certain conditions.

First of all, it is the right of everyone to get his chance in completing his education after high school. I would like to point out that the government funding is for all those people may be not enough. to illustrate let us look at the example of governmental funding of $ 100,000 for those students and each student expense is $ 10,000 for his university education. in this circumstance, obviously that funding can be given only for 10 students who can't afford tuition not to all of them. Consequently, it is pretty obvious that free university can't be offered to all.

Further more, if the government has to offer all those students free university education, it would have to get a big source funding. if it offer this free education without certain criteria of choosing those who deserve, it will be a kind of wasting country saving. Hence all the evidence above demonstrate that free education should be offered according to condition and a way that guarantee choosing the best of those students who can not afford tuition.

Admittedly, everyone has to get equal chance in education. This is true but he has to show that he deserve this free university education offer. In addition to, this will to guarantee that the country is investing in the right person. However, the above argument doesn't constitute a sufficient support to claim the governmental funds should be given under certain circumstances.

In conclusion, although it is important to provide admitted students chance to have university education, the government can't support them all. It has to be certain criteria to choose the best of them.
Sayed, while your thought organization can possibly score up to a 4 in this essay, your overall score cannot be higher than a 2. That is the analysis that I came up upon observing certain serious problems with your work. You cannot score higher than a 2 in the portions related to quality of ideas, writing style, and grammar and usage. One of the biggest problems of your essay is your total disregard for the capital writing rules which dictate that the first letter of every word in a new sentence must be capitalized. Your grammar and usage leaves the reader a bit confused and stressed, which requires repeated reading of your work. You also have a serious problem when it comes to your word choice and sentence structure. These are serious weaknesses when it comes to analytical writing that created some serious scoring problems for your essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / Free education without any tuition for those who can't afford it