The free information, available on the internet, is double-edged sword. It can be helpful or harmful

wasel 1 / -  

How does this increase in the availability of information influence life in today's world?

The internet has access to a huge database which contains millions of information. It is easy for anyone to google for any information using a search browser, which can give us a lot of good information that we need. However, Bad information is available too and has a bad influence.

First, in studying the internet provide us with different resources and free access to a different information related to the subject matter, which can help us in saving money. Nevertheless, wrong information exist and in a big percentage. If you were looking for information for your Master research and you used information that is not correct, then it is definitely going to affect your research badly.

Second, one of the good benefits that comes from the availability of information today is Medical Information, Where you can look for the symptoms of your disease or the pain you're feeling, the internet provides wide information from different doctors which can be very helpful. On the other hand, Having the wrong information and act upon that information may lead to bad result. Especially if it is something serious.

Finally, the free information that available on the internet is double-edged sword. It can be helpful as well as bad.
Pemo Hoang 1 / 1  
However, bad information ...

information exists and ...

... other hand,having ... and acting upon ... lead to the bad result.

Finally, the free and available information ...
Wasel, I hope that you are just writing this essay as an English writing practice activity because if you are writing this for either the TOEFL or IELTS test, it isn't going to work. The essay is very poorly written in the sense that it doesn't really provide an explanation as to how the available information on the internet can have an influence on today's world.

For example, when you mentioned bad information as being bad news, you should have followed up on that discussion with supporting statements / reasons and examples of bad news that has a negative influence on the world. The same goes for the good benefits. Learn to be consisted with your discussion formats, You can't go from a single opinion essay in one paragraph to a comparison essay in the next. The discussion method needs to be consistent and relevant.

This essay is rushed, does not really offer insightful information, and seems to have been written only to fulfill a word count. It is not an effective presentation of your English writing skills because of the mistakes indicated within your work.

Home / Writing Feedback / The free information, available on the internet, is double-edged sword. It can be helpful or harmful