The free movement of goods across national borders; IELTS writing task 2

korbansuspendcuy 8 / 18  
The free movement of goods across national borders has long been a controversial issue. Some people argue that it is necessary for economic growth, while others claim that it damages local industries.

Discuss both views and give your own opinion. You should write at least 250 words.

It is true that international free shipping policy has become a debatable matter for a long time among many countries in the world.This issue has raised many opinions that one side denies with the reason it will trigger enormous impediments for local business to expand, but I personally support the scheme as it is an essential process to escalate the economic rate for the country.

First and foremost, the international free trade program is a gambling for a nation to do. When the capability of domestic business has not been ready to face the global competition, this situation tends to wreak havoc on the economic stabilisation. For instance, there will be a deficit balance sheet in the country unable to compete. If the local products fail to excel the international brands then import commodities will dominate the local market. Eventually, it will eradicate the opportunity for local entrepreneurs to broaden the sales.

However, the tight competition in the market benefits the consumers. It will emerge a high quality standard in order to persuade the purchasers. In fact, consumers will get the high grade goods with low-price purchase because the companies attempt to gain more in selling quantity. The essential staples, for example, are going to be cheaper for parents to buy because it has a sensitive price. If the producers do not lower the price, consumers will buy in the other places and other products more affordable. This occurrence is actually profitable for the country and the citizens because it has two boons in which the companies begin to realise about quality improvement that will cause enhancement of the equipment and finished goods as well as consumers take the advantage of the inexpensive price with good quality products.

In conclusion, free trading for worldwide communities has both upsides and downsides toward a vast majority of people and I believe that this phenomena will encourage countries and society to get a better financial conditions.
ryan31 65 / 96 15  
hai Mr Suspend
I have little advice for you
I hope it helps

... has become a debatable matterissue(it is more suitable) for a long time among ...

First and foremost , the international free trade program is a gambling for a nation to do.

... this situation tends to wreak havocrevenge on the economic stabilisation.

... competition in the market benefits is the consumers.

It will emerge a high qualityhigh-quality standard in order to ...

In fact, consumers will get the high gradehigh-grade goods with low-price purchase ...

... communities has both of upsides and downsides toward a vast ...

thanks

Home / Writing Feedback / The free movement of goods across national borders; IELTS writing task 2