Free Things to Do in Rio (Explore Brazil's bustling city on a budget)

eris28 3 / 4  
Since Brazil become place where the Olympic held now, let's have a look to one of the famous city, Rio!

Based on the article released by nationalgeographic.com, in Rio u will find place with jaw-dropping view as well as renaissance culture and delicioso food.

Christ the Redeemer, one of the famous statue known as a landmark of Brazil is on the first list of place to visit. Traveler usually pay about $22 to ride a cog train up to the statue's perch atop Corcovado Mountain for sweeping breathtaking panorama of Rio. Visitors also can hike to the Cristo via a jungle path from Parque Lage. Another enchant place is Sugarloaf, a 1,300-foot granite mountain rising up from the mouth of Guanabara Bay. The ticket for cable car costs about $25. Rio botanical garden just cost $2 to see the orchid house with 2,000 varieties; the bonsai and cherry trees in the Japanese Garden; and the giant Amazonian water lilies. Have a peek to the Catedral Metropolitana (Metropolitan Cathedral of Saint Sebastian) in historic Centro.

Exploring the culture, go to the Centro Cultural Banco do Brasil, known as CCBB, now houses art galleries, cinemas, theaters, a bookstore, and a café. Usually there is free rotating art exhibitions, or you just want to relax in the atrium and bask in the building's neoclassical architecture. Established in 2014 during World Cup, the Museu de Arte do Rio combines old and new architecture by Emperor Dom Joăo VI and a modernist art school. Good news, admission is free on Tuesdays and on Wednesday Museu de Arte Contemporânea (MAC)-Niterói is free entrance. This museum have unique design shaped a UFO. Don't miss Lapa, the ground zero for the city's vibrant street art. Big carnival held in September and February, or why not to learn samba?

Yum yum! Go to fresh markets (feira livre) held each morning in a different neighborhood of the city. Ask the host for exact locations. Try milho verde (corn on the cob), and espetinhos (grilled meat) in Cariocas (Rio locals) street or beach vendors for less than a dollar.

So write Rio on the list, shall we?
dinartika19 37 / 67 6  
Hai Eris! May I give you some advice about your sumarry?

Since Brazil becomebecoming place....

...... in Riouyou will find place with jaw-dropping...

Have a peek to the Catedral Metropolitana (Metropolitan Cathedral of Saint Sebastian) in historic Centro. => no subject here

Exploring the culture, go to the Centro Cultural Banco do Brasil, known as CCBB, now houses art galleries, cinemas, theaters, a bookstore, and a café. => no subject here

Let's Go to fresh markets (feira livre) (...) of the city.!
riaerizal11 3 / 5  
dear Eris, it is nice to know you :)

Well, in this opportunity i'm just going to give you a general comment. i think you'd better use more conjuction so your text will easily to follow.

that's all for you. i hope it could help on your next summary.

good luck for your IELTS preparation, Riri :)
Halim15 7 / 11  
Hello :)

This museum havehas unique design shaped a UFO. Don'tdo not miss Lapa, the ground zero for ...

Please check again your writing about plural and singular.
Keep spirit!

Thank you :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Free Things to Do in Rio (Explore Brazil's bustling city on a budget)