Free time can help us to relieve our stresses; play with kids rather than educating them

Vns9x 102 / 236 16  
If you were a busy parent, would you rather spend free time activities with them or educating them at home. Details and examples to support your point of view.

Free time activities is really important both for us and our child. Firstly, those times can help us to relieve our stresses. Secondly, we are not capable of changing our child mindset. This essay will clarify mentioned above reasons.

After long months of working hard, we obviously desire to have some free time activities with our offspring. Furthermore, it does not apply only to us, but also to our children, since they might painstakingly studied at school. In fact, this type of relaxation is pivotal because this is an perfect opportunity for us to be together and share our past experiences with each other. Clearly, it is the ideal moment to relieve our daily stresses as well as our child. Moreover, they can actually learn something from our past stories while conversing with us. In other words, we can kill two birds with one stone. To clarify, imagine yourself recalling your memories with your child. Consequently, he will be able to pick something up from your stories to facilitate his future life.

Moreover, being a busy parent and in parallel, educating a child at home can be really frustrating. Since, it is almost impossible to educate a child properly with such schedule. Thus, it might turn out that it was a total waste to educate our child at home. Nevertheless, keep in mind that we can only teach our child during infancy. After that, we are no longer useful for the reason that they will interact with different people on this blue planet. Thereby, their characters will shape by itself. We cannot interfere that process because most of their time they tend to spend it with their friends and teachers.

The aforementioned reasons examine that if I was a busy parent and had to choose between educating a child at home or spending free time activities outside with them. Undoubtedly, my choice will be to entertain with my kids. Since, both parents and children are exhausted after their duties. Moreover, we might also be able to teach them something during that time. Secondly, it really depends on our child more than us, thus, we will not be able to teach them especially when they passed the infancy stage.
santablue 1 / 4  
Free time vs "Educating"....

Talk about the benefits of free time, i.e stress reliever, develop new skills, time to bond, etc. The benefits of "Play" in general.

Think about the above benefits mentions and dig into those. you may find much more beneficial facts. Hope this helps. Good Luck!

Home / Writing Feedback / Free time can help us to relieve our stresses; play with kids rather than educating them