The freedom of dressing gives a different opinion among society.

IvanMS027 43 / 56 9  
Some people say that the clothes people wear are the most important indication of what they are like. Others, however, say that people should not be judged by the clothes they wear.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Today, fashion gives an impact to social culture. Many kinds of fashion are available around us. You can find the religious dress to the rock style one. But unconsciously, the freedom of dressing gives a different opinion among society. Some people think that the clothes they wear will indicate they are like while others believe that they cannot be judged by the clothes they wore. However, in my point of view, it depends on the culture in the place of life.

"Don't judge a book by its cover" is the popular quote for this topic. In this modern era, people, especially in western, are free to express themselves. It is popularly believed that having free expression will give an impact to personal creativity skill. Facebook, one of the most attractive social media, gives the freedom for the employee to wear the dress they want. As the result, almost a half of Facebook's workers are the members of company's creative department and giving the vision of future of the company.

However, for the people living in the eastern, they tend to think that people's personality is the outfit they wear on. This is proven by research conducted by Mr. Nagisa Shiota from Kyoto University in earlier of 2016. Taking the people wearing punk style in Indonesia for example, society thinks that they have a bad attitude. In reverse, wearing "peci" - one of the Islamic - dress will be considered as the good person. Here is the evidence that people tend to judge a person by its clothes.

All in all, for the points that I mentioned above, people with the different culture will give the different point of view of clothing. It depends on what the culture they have. It is whatever you want to choose as long as you enjoy and will not have the conflict of the local culture.

(308 Words)
faizunaa17 49 / 91  
Today, fashion gives an impact to social culture.

... free expression will give an impact to ...

1) It not just one, because based on your essay, I see you mention more than one. So you'd better change into "many impacts"

As the result, almost a half of Facebook's workers are the members of company's ...

2) EMPHASIZE YOUR EXPLANATION. Your explanation is not strength enough to prove that freedom in clothes can boost facebook creativity. You can add some details like data *although it is fictive*, or some adjective that will strengthen your idea.

For instance :
As the result, almost half of Facebook's workers of creative department become more comfortable that shown by their increasing of thier working performance. It also can be prove that Facebook doing continuously improvement with adding many features that need by their users and make their profit and assets two times bigger than before, when the workers still use uniform which mean restrict their freedom.

Home / Writing Feedback / The freedom of dressing gives a different opinion among society.