Freedom of speech is mother of democracy

Psardana 1 / -  
It is well said by someone that "Death is better, if freedom of speech is not available". Some people will not agree with my aforesaid sentence but freedom is speech must be a fundamental right to every person of this world. I will elaborate the reasons why freedom of speech is essential.

First reason, Freedom of speech play a creative role in development and progress of particular country. For E.g. India and Pakistan, Both are got independence in 1947, India Implement the freedom of speech better than Pakistan You can see the difference in progress of both countries. Through freedom of speech, countrymen can express their feeling or annoyance in public platform.Freedom of speech is necessities of economic freedom.

Second reason, Freedom of Speech also help to bring equality and justice in the societies. Without freedom of speech people cannot raise their against in justice. If they try to do so the government will have right to demolish their voices. The freedom of speech also create pressure on government so that they can take a right decision in favor of societies. Without freedom of speech, election is not feasible and public at large can not oppose to injustice. In such countries, revolution is ready to take place at any point of time., always heading towards the cold war.

In conclusion, The freedom of speech is a solid pillar on which justice , economy equality and democracy will stand.If freedom of speech is not available then there is no meaning of other things.or In words we can say that-------- " Freedom of speech is mother of democracy"

Kindly Evaluate the above essay
bora99 3 / 12 7  
In your intro, you should give thesis at the end; in other words, in your thesis, give the reasons you are going to talk about in your bodies instead of saying "I will elaborate the reasons...".

Besides, pay attention to the use of capital letters.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
Logon to EF
On the screen that says "Subject - MUST be descriptive, original, and meaningful!", write IELTS/TOEFL/ GRE, etc., with the keywords (Max. 50 characters)

Finally, copy and paste your Essay into the Message box. You are asked to complete the full prompt with your essay.

To give relevant and reliable feedback, we need the prompt which helps us crystallize the ideas from your writing.

Yes, I agree with eddies :) It is very important to know the purpose of your writing as then we can provide you with more meaningful and task relevant feedbacks. Please include the purpose (TOEFL, IELTS etc.) in the title itself.

It is well said by someone that "Death is better, if freedom of speech is not available". Some people will not agree with my aforesaid sentence but freedom is speech must be a fundamental right to every person of this world.I will elaborate the reasons why freedom of speech is essentia l.

You write very well. You have given a great start to your essay with an impressive hook :) However, if you are preparing for IELTS or TOEFL, then you better be concerned about the approach that helps you earn marks as well as handle your time efficiently because your target should be to complete the task having all the features that earn you marks. So, if this essay is for one of those purposes, after the hook, introduce the topic to the reader and then state your opinion before concluding the intro.

Home / Writing Feedback / Freedom of speech is mother of democracy