Freedom of speech tends to have tremendous detrimental effects on a mammoth number of people

Vns9x 102 / 236 16  

Is freedom of speech necessary in a free society?

Give reasons for your answer.

Freedom of speech has always been reckoned to be congruous by many people. While this type of speech can be lucrative in some scenarios such as proposing a woman or permeate people's mindset, notwithstanding, this speech might torture other's feeling which is quite unnecessary and it would be arduous for to create a pleasant society with such honesty.

Many people these days tend to overlook people's feelings, because they do not want to be restricted or limited when it comes to expressing your feeling. This can pain numerous people especially for those who are weak at receiving critics from others. Some of the aforementioned individuals even attempted to commit suicide or worse. Envision yourself a society, which permits people to discuss whatsoever come up to their mind, obviously those who are emotional or sensible will have to suffer severely from opinions of various types of people. As a result, honesty and sincere from time to time can be quite noxious for our society.

Aside from hurting somebody's feeling, the freedom of speech can actually spoil our young generation in many ways such as utilizing inappropriate words all the time. Our young generation is our offspring who should be educated properly and hearing dozens of uneducated speech can really ruin their mentality, which is not what we are struggling for. Therefore, the freedom of speech can seriously horribly influence our child because one is not prepared for it yet.

Consequently, the freedom of speech should be prohibited at some extent since it tends to have tremendous detrimental effects on a mammoth number of people, including our lovely kids, and it should be all about satisfaction when it comes to dwelling in our society.

Please look for my weaknesses meticulously!
thiet sun 5 / 6 1  
your essay is very good, nonetheless, It will be better if you make your sentences shorter...and I found out that you used freedom of speech 5 times, it is not good. u can change form " speak freely" "the right to speak"...

Home / Writing Feedback / Freedom of speech tends to have tremendous detrimental effects on a mammoth number of people