IELTS Task 1 - The most frequent benefits and drawbacks of Fairmont Island

adrian21 15 / 17 3  
The most frequent benefits and drawbacks of Fairmont Island, based on a survey of guests, is presented in the pie charts by percentage. The most important thing to note is that while high cost of living is the most common disadvantage, good accommodation becomes the most common advantage for the people who come to Fairmont Island.

In common points what visitors claimed to dislike about, there are four reasons. High cost of living leads the proportion at 45%, followed by entertainment at two-third of it and then weather at 20%. Food quality has the smallest percentage, only a ninth of high cost of living.

Looking at the benefits, there are also four usual causes. The common advantages are dominated by the people, standing at 40%, and the scenery following just below of it. Interestingly, the least reason chosen by visitors, the good accommodation that is around a quarter of the proportion of the people, has virtually similar level of poll with culture which is shown at 12%.

• Pie Charts
LaPolo11 12 / 28  
The most frequent benefits and drawbacks of Fairmont [...] people who come to Fairmont Island.

your paragraph just consist of 2 sentences... it much better if you make it to be 3 sentences,,

also, your sentence a bit confusing ,,, carefully with punctuation,, since punctuation has significant impact towards writing

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Task 1 - The most frequent benefits and drawbacks of Fairmont Island