"each fresh crisis is an opportunity in disguise" - Grade My SAT Essay

saanuu 1 / -  
please grade my sat essay!
topic: each fresh crisis is an opportunity in disguise

essay:
While ostensibly a "fresh crisis" might be regarded as something detrimental in ones' life. In reality, it proves to be a hidden blessing or opportunity. Throughout the society and in life, the evidence to prove my viewpoint is pervasive.

Take for example, Tang Kzee Wong, the famous Chinese Emperor. He unexpectedly lost his throne and all of his wealth. Many of his "close friends" abandoned him. While a few still remained on his side. They helped him recover from the misery. Although he had lost all of wealth and most of his friends. The crisis proved to be an eye openner in his life, as he found out who his real friends were.

In 1955, the famous Montgomery Bus Boycott took place, which was an attempt to end the racial segregation on all montgomery public buses. It was led by Martin Luther King Jr., and lasted 385 days. During the period of boycott King's house was bombed, he was arrested and many other hardships had to be faced by the King and other African-Americans supporting the boycott. Despite all the hardships and crisis the boycott was successful. Furthermore , King was awarded with the Nobel Peace Prize. As a result the crisis proved to be an opportunity for MLK Jr. to earn a place in history.

Clearly the examples above show that each fresh crisis we encounter is an opportunity in disguise. Look at Kzee Wong, who even after losing almost everything in his life found that he didn't need money in order to be happy. It was the people around him that really mattered, and were there for him as his true friends. Also take note on MLK Jr., he had to face so much, but in the end he was awarded with the Nobel Peace Prize. Furthermore he played a vital role in ending the racial segregation from America. Basically it is the perspective that matters. As there is always a positive side or an opportunity, even to a crisis.
Obaid Allah 2 / 2  
You wrote a nice essay , here is something that I noticed :

many other hardships had to be faced by the King and other African-Americans supporting the boycott.
i wrong parallel structure it should be " He and other African-Americans supporting the boycott faced many hardships

Home / Writing Feedback / "each fresh crisis is an opportunity in disguise" - Grade My SAT Essay